1. A99's One 99 at a Time | EP 3  - 01-04-2019 #1

Jan 2019
    #
    Removed.
    Last edited by a99; 01-15-2019 at 12:05 AM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    nice vid

3. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    nice vid
    Thank you! Sucks that I'm just getting started and have to take a break. But videos will return Monday!

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Oh boi gratz on 99wc!!!
    and to answer your ''how should i make money'' question thieving is not that great you make around 3-4m from 99thieving which isnt much at all
    but do not fear i got some great news for you hunter is your heaven for money on an account like this
    at 83 hunter you can catch dragon implings and dragon darts/tips can be sold to other players for around 2-2.5k each and other dragon ammo can be sold for aroudn 1k each aswell
    and 89 hunter opens up lucky implings which drop clue scroll everytime (easy-master) and there are few items worth something(notably ranger boots and 3rd age items)
    competing with other players at puro puro can be tiresome as hell but for money its definetly worth it
    so id recommend making 99fletching your next 99 so you can fletch all dragon arrows javelins and dragon darts so theyre easier to sell when theyre complete products
    so thats my recommendation hope its any help for you and good luck with the series

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    I like these series.
    Keep them coming

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Nice and refreshing, cool vids.

7. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIMASK View Post
    Oh boi gratz on 99wc!!!
    and to answer your ''how should i make money'' question thieving is not that great you make around 3-4m from 99thieving which isnt much at all
    but do not fear i got some great news for you hunter is your heaven for money on an account like this
    at 83 hunter you can catch dragon implings and dragon darts/tips can be sold to other players for around 2-2.5k each and other dragon ammo can be sold for aroudn 1k each aswell
    and 89 hunter opens up lucky implings which drop clue scroll everytime (easy-master) and there are few items worth something(notably ranger boots and 3rd age items)
    competing with other players at puro puro can be tiresome as hell but for money its definetly worth it
    so id recommend making 99fletching your next 99 so you can fletch all dragon arrows javelins and dragon darts so theyre easier to sell when theyre complete products
    so thats my recommendation hope its any help for you and good luck with the series
    Only way to make money is to do raids, boss slayer, stake, pk, or donate. 1-99 thieving gets you 2.3m and 99-200m thiev gives you 24m

8. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    I like these series.
    Keep them coming
    Thank you for the kind words, I really enjoy making these videos! More to come!!

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Nice and refreshing, cool vids.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    Only way to make money is to do raids, boss slayer, stake, pk, or donate. 1-99 thieving gets you 2.3m and 99-200m thiev gives you 24m
    *buying raid leech*
    Just kidding, but yeah I knew this series would start out slow but more content is soon to come.

Closed Thread