1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Hello all, I am Bondi and I am requesting community support in a matter.

A few days ago I was involved in a Serious situation regarding a scam. I item staked a large quantity of items, for the grand Twisted bow owned by a player called 'butterfly'.
    Butterfly and I agreed to stake his twisted bow V My max set + many additional items including a spectral, dwh and many more in which I attained all on my own accord through pvm'ing. I had won the stake and afterward Butterfly refused to pay me my OWN items back + the twisted bow, Butterfly insisted the only way he will stake is if i hand my items over prior to the stake as He does not trust me, in which i agreed as i was desperate for that twisted bow. If i had of lost fair and square, I intended to keep playing and create an ironman for fun. As i was scammed, I feel demotivated to continue playing without my items. I understood that there are no refunds for item scamming.

Many players on battlescape know me as a helpful player, always willing to give my own time to show people around, give advice, and even assist newer players with starting items.

I have previously been scammed at the duel arena for 15m cash in 1 stake + another single item in another seperate stake in which i reported, and did not request a refund.

But seeing as the recent stake in which I was scammed was of such supreme wealth, I am requesting the backing and support of the community to assist me in gaining a refund + the item I rightfully won as a ONCE-OFF refund.

I do not usually ask for much, but am sure willing to give alot to the community as I have.

Please community, back me and support me in trying to receieve a STRICTLY ONCE-OFF refund of my items + the item i rightfully won.

Management, please allow this post to go ahead without closing it.

I thank the community for your opinions wether you support or not.

- Bondi

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    i mean, the duel arena does warn of these things when we enter... to that standing, i can understand because i lost 100m to butterfly. But rules are rules, but at the extremity i would say give you the bow and that be it. that sounds fair and you just rebuild.

3. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Thankyou for your time donkeyKing I appreciate and a very good reccomendation !

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I think this is a deserving refund. losing bondi or even any of the active higher wealth and level members of battlescape will negatively affect the already dwindling community.

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Appreciated Warzage thankyou for your time !

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I believe you should get a refund for sure and butterfly be banned. Allowing people to scam with no punishment is crazy.

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Thankyou mystkitty, Butterfly was banned on all accounts and will no longer be in game, i appreciate the support !

8. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    i'm most definitely for this. i believe that something like this although didn't go unpunished and yes it is clear that trust staking should not be done.
    i don't think its any fault of any players that staking isn't properly implemented. at bare minimum i think his original staked items should be re-imburst to him. it can be extremely demotivating to lose hard earnt items, especially due to things like this. and as bondi has stated above, he is always helpful and very charitable to newer players which most definately helps the player base.

9. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Thank feather much appreciated

10. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Item staking is a player run activity, just like dicing and odds games, etc. So we cannot go about refunding items as it would look like we support outside game mechanic gambling. Of course scammers will be punished though. Hopefully some changes are coming though that will completely avoid these situations.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast