1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    1.) Iron man paying 10m to cancel a boss task is too high of a demand. I'd say 2m tops or bring back that they have to use vote tickets and points to cancel a boss task.

2.) Code pollivineach or wildy course for agility so there is something else to do instead of doing seers from 60-80 and ardy rooftop too for 90+.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    1.) Iron man paying 10m to cancel a boss task is too high of a demand. I'd say 2m tops or bring back that they have to use vote tickets and points to cancel a boss task.

2.) Code pollivineach or wildy course for agility so there is something else to do instead of doing seers from 60-80 and ardy rooftop too for 90+.
    agree with this add more agiity courses, but 10m isnt too hefty if your doing constant slayer coin drops must provide you with 10m pretty easily no? not to mention other drops that you can high alch, or sell to the general store

3. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    agree with this add more agiity courses, but 10m isnt too hefty if your doing constant slayer coin drops must provide you with 10m pretty easily no? not to mention other drops that you can high alch, or sell to the general store
    i understand where you're coming from but I don't think it should be equally the same between normal modes and ironman price wise for task. A normie can acquire 10m cash a lot faster than a iron can. Especially with lowered coin drops acquiring 10m on an iron is a lot harder than it used to be i think even if left at 10m but still allowed irons to use vote tickets to cancel would be fair because we cant trade vote tickets it has to be acquired ourselves

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    i understand where you're coming from but I don't think it should be equally the same between normal modes and ironman price wise for task. A normie can acquire 10m cash a lot faster than a iron can. Especially with lowered coin drops acquiring 10m on an iron is a lot harder than it used to be i think even if left at 10m but still allowed irons to use vote tickets to cancel would be fair because we cant trade vote tickets it has to be acquired ourselves
    maybe should comprimise, either 10m cash flat, or 3m and 2 vote tickets for a task cancellation. what do you think of that?

5. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    In my opinion, boss tasks are BOSS tasks for a reason, if you want to have zulrah tasks or dagganoth tasks only boss tasks are not for you.
    The only boss I would ever skip are the gargoyles and only if assigned in large quantities. But having a single skip every once in awhile is not a problem.

I like the idea of making people pay cash to skip tasks, maybe this way they will finally learn the other bosses and not just do zulrah, corp and mole all day.

And if for some reason you really can't do Boss X, cough up the cash then whether you're an iron or not. Boss tasks are supposed to be end game content and if you can't AFK them with blood barrage to your liking then suck it up buttercup and pay to skip back to your dagganoths.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    10m takes an age to get on iron man. I have nearly 2 weeks play-time and only have a 37m cash stack.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by myself View Post
    In my opinion, boss tasks are BOSS tasks for a reason, if you want to have zulrah tasks or dagganoth tasks only boss tasks are not for you.
    The only boss I would ever skip are the gargoyles and only if assigned in large quantities. But having a single skip every once in awhile is not a problem.

I like the idea of making people pay cash to skip tasks, maybe this way they will finally learn the other bosses and not just do zulrah, corp and mole all day.

And if for some reason you really can't do Boss X, cough up the cash then whether you're an iron or not. Boss tasks are supposed to be end game content and if you can't AFK them with blood barrage to your liking then suck it up buttercup and pay to skip back to your dagganoths.
    Except some bosses have no use for iron men after completion of a set and 10m is way too much to cancel it (fine for normal mode but not for iron man).

8. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    So what?! With this logic I want all of the common drops removed from bosses since they are of no use to me since I've already advanced past the basics.

"Except some bosses have no use for iron men after completion of a set..."

Do bosses have a use for other people after they are done with the set from them? No certainly not, according to your logic I'd want to be assigned exclusively abyssal demons since the other tasks are of no use to me anymore...
    Do your tasks and be happy if you get one that helps you progress (btw you can also do most bosses off task so it doesn't really hinder your progress if you get 2648 mole tasks in a row)

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    So what?! With this logic I want all of the common drops removed from bosses since they are of no use to me since I've already advanced past the basics.

Do bosses have a use for other people after they are done with the set from them? No certainly not, according to your logic I'd want to be assigned exclusively abyssal demons since the other tasks are of no use to me anymore...
    Do your tasks and be happy if you get one that helps you progress (btw you can also do most bosses off task so it doesn't really hinder your progress if you get 2648 mole tasks in a row)
    Nothing against normal mode canceling costing 10m, ironmen/hardcores should pay less.

Got a question for you. If you were in my place, would you enjoy doing hour long arma tasks if you already have all the rare items from it, including the pet and the +/- 30m item does nothing for your bank? I know I'm a special case and this can be applied for 80% of the bosses for me, but at the end of the day, people will just start waiting out boring/unprofitable tasks and do bossing outside of the tasks, especially when the boss slayer shop rewards are shit atm.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #

Hey idiot, why would I waste my time doing an Abyssal Sire task which takes a year to do when I already have all the items? It's different on normal mode because you're still profiting as you can sell the items to somebody else. On iron man, a duplicate item is just as useful as a bronze dagger.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast