1. Behind the Scenes: Mobile  - 06-11-2020 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Hello! I'd like to take a moment and fill you guys in on what I've been working on for the last few days, and that's mobile! What was something I went to just take a look at the try to estimate how much time it would take to complete, I soon found myself working on it from realizing it would only take a few days! And here it is, nearly ready for release!

Optional desktop resizable modes:

Screenshots were taken from my phone. Due to the app store restrictions on iOS, mobile will be limited to Android only.
    Attached Images

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Hello! I'd like to take a moment and fill you guys in on what I've been working on for the last few days, and that's mobile! What was something I went to just take a look at the try to estimate how much time it would take to complete, I soon found myself working on it from realizing it would only take a few days! And here it is, nearly ready for release!

Optional desktop resizable modes:

Screenshots were taken from my phone. Due to the app store restrictions on iOS, mobile will be limited to Android only.

Nice paladin always getting very important input and upgrade to battlescape .. are you great <3 a question? sir for when tob

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Man i play this on my nokia 3310?

4. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    Mobile?? could u first bring us TOB and fix shit that is broken?

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Think your main priority should be re-working the combat formula.

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Imola View Post
    Think your main priority should be re-working the combat formula.
    Explain.

This is all people suggest but no one describes what the issue is other than “I spec too many 0s”

7. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    He was hitting on my mystics while he was in max

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Explain.

This is all people suggest but no one describes what the issue is other than “I spec too many 0s”
    Because the issue is the entire combat system.

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Imola View Post
    Because the issue is the entire combat system.
    That doesn't determine where the error is.

Redoing it isn't going to fix everything. If Range Defence is too high, then obviously it's going to affect everything regarding Range Defence. Most people bitch about splashing in max mage. Has nothing to do with Magic Attacks, but most likely the way Mage Defence works. But when he changes that, he'll have to adjust all other defence code to make sure nothing else gets affected.

10. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    That doesn't determine where the error is.

Redoing it isn't going to fix everything. If Range Defence is too high, then obviously it's going to affect everything regarding Range Defence. Most people bitch about splashing in max mage. Has nothing to do with Magic Attacks, but most likely the way Mage Defence works. But when he changes that, he'll have to adjust all other defence code to make sure nothing else gets affected.
    It's a bit crazy a lot has complained about it for quite sometime yet nothing been worked on, or even tweaked.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast