1. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Zulrah's table is so boring, you barely get anything useful and the drops are wrong, you mostly roll only 1 drop per kill, lets say snakeskin, scales, and the teleport. You're supposed to roll 2 drops. For example: Snake skin, law runes, scales. (my bad, just tilted from bad drops made me realize it is double roll but confirms the drop table is actually just garbage and broken. literally only strings, law runes, bolt tips and other what i mentioned, just bad.)

You barely get any items what are in OSRS. You barely get anything, 90% of the time you get Law runes, snake skins, bowstrings and dragonstone bolt tips. Feels like they are the only common items and others are rare.

Haven't gotten any coal, runite ore, battlestaves, addy bars, bird nests or even antidotes.

Maybe having 2 rolls would increase the chance to receive those items but i've yet to seen any of those in ~80 kills or this picture I found on the forums from ~220 kills...

This is just... Awful.
    Last edited by TRXSH; 07-22-2018 at 03:41 PM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    What suggestions do you have that could be added to the drop table to replace items which have no use?

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    You do get 2 rolls lol

4. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    What suggestions do you have that could be added to the drop table to replace items which have no use?
    Well, add these?

Quote Originally Posted by TRXSH View Post
    Haven't gotten any coal, runite ore, battlestaves, addy bars, bird nests or even antidotes.
    Many bosses have "troll" drops but we pretty much only have TROLL drops on this zulrah table.
    Last edited by TRXSH; 07-22-2018 at 02:18 PM.

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    I completely agree , zulrah should be worthwhile even without the rare drops which isn't the case atm.

6. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    You do get 2 rolls lol
    Uhh, no?

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Well, add these?
    It already drops that? I meant something to replace useless drops like coconut or something.

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    It already drops that?
    Not in 80 kills i've done and the picture where someone killed 220? Don't see any of what I mentioned

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Not in 80 kills i've done and the picture where someone killed 220? Don't see any of what I mentioned
    You're just unlucky. I've had plenty of them drops in 400 kills. Maybe they should be more common.

10. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    You're just unlucky. I've had plenty of them drops in 400 kills. Maybe they should be more common.
    Yeah, like I said, since it does not double roll, they are way more rarer than they're supposed to be then, but compared to osrs zulrah this one is complete garbage, even with only 80 kills...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast