1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by TRXSH View Post
    Uhh, no?

How is this not 2 rolls? Am I missing something? This looks like two rolls.

Anyway, the issue with a lot of the boss drops is that a lot of the items aren't usable. For example, if we could make bows and sell them for a bit to the general store, or sell completed jugs of wine, etc.

In another thread I suggested replacing current seeds with orbs (fire, earth, air, water) so we could make them into battlestaves and have them higher sell prices in the general store.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Uhh, no?

You got 2x zul-andra teleport. You get two rolls.

3. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    You got 2x zul-andra teleport. You get two rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    How is this not 2 rolls? Am I missing something? This looks like two rolls.
    ah ye, my bad. It is double rolls, but thats even more surprising for not getting anything else than just some dragon bones sometimes, mostly its just strings, dragonstone tips, sometimes coconuts, law runes etc... It's literally impossible for me to do 84 kills and not to hit any rune ore, coal, pess, nests, etc what i mentioned. this means the drops are more garbage than i actually thought.

4. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    ah ye, my bad. It is double rolls, but thats even more surprising for not getting anything else than just some dragon bones sometimes, mostly its just strings, dragonstone tips, sometimes coconuts, law runes etc... It's literally impossible for me to do 84 kills and not to hit any rune ore, coal, pess, nests, etc what i mentioned. this means the drops are more garbage than i actually thought.
    Don't think him adding law runes, coal and nests will do anything to the value of the boss for normal accounts as they're all already shop items. He needs to add more items that we can combine together that are not shop available that we can sell shops to increase gp/hr without breaking the boss.

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Don't think him adding law runes, coal and nests will do anything to the value of the boss for normal accounts as they're all already shop items. He needs to add more items that we can combine together that are not shop available that we can sell shops to increase gp/hr without breaking the boss.
    Zulrah's supposed to be really good for many resources, especially for iron men. true you can buy some items but it is just so bland with the current ones.
    Last edited by TRXSH; 07-22-2018 at 03:50 PM.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Like why even discuss this? What resources you don't get from other places? Got 99 mining at amethysts and now you don't have the ores for smithing? We have everything covered, zulrah is meant for getting the two of the most important items for mid geared ironmen.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Zulrah's supposed to be really good for many resources, especially for iron men. true you can buy some items but it is just so bland with the current ones.
    The resources for skills given by zulrah on OSRS are already covered by easier ways on here. Grapes are still useful for cooking on here.

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Like why even discuss this? What resources you don't get from other places? Got 99 mining at amethysts and now you don't have the ores for smithing? We have everything covered, zulrah is meant for getting the two of the most important items for mid geared ironmen.
    Eh, debatable. True Zulrah is mostly for the tanz and magic fang, but you also get a lot of good items what help you with maxing/getting exp in the long run but I guess if no one else is bothered about this except like 5 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    The resources for skills given by zulrah on OSRS are already covered by easier ways on here. Grapes are still useful for cooking on here.
    Yeah, I suppose. I guess I've just gotten used to the normal drops and getting bowstrings, bolt tips, law runes 95% of the time is pretty boring but whatever, you're right.

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    zulrah op wot u mean

10. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    zulrah op wot u mean

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12