Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
Please stay on topic, I want this suggestion to get implemented, not to start an argument about something that has nothing to with this and the thread getting closed because of it.
My intention is to stay on topic and develop the conversation into different lanes as that can sometimes help Palidino choose what he wants to do.

Look at my thread on boss kc global shoutouts.... It started as a global shoutout suggestion and now we have actual hiscores for it.

I apologise if you feel like I'm trying to be argumentative and disagreeing, it's not my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
Most of the reports would be like "Fix the combat system it's shit" and nothing specific. There would be too much bullshit coming from doors and the windows that the administrators wouldn't be able to determine which report to take seriously. In nutshell, it would waste their time.

Anyone who would be smart enough to give a good report in short terms could really use their "time" to write actual report on the forums.
People who abuse the system to shitpost can be blocked from posting in that forum if that were to be the case.