1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Delete this, i'm making a better thread on the subject lol
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 12-10-2016 at 02:10 AM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Delete this, i'm making a better thread on the subject lol
    i think i already suggested some things, not gonna try harder to bring pures to this server, we cant just force our members or contact other clans to open in a dead server, we already tried getting new pple and with the poor eco they couldnt do much other than pvm/slay for a while for actually nothing, hopefully in the future this server gets more active.
    And if any clan is ready to do some miniwars here we gonna be ready to log in, by now we will be playing other server just to keep our clan alive.

#chivalry

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN EM DOWN View Post
    i think i already suggested some things, not gonna try harder to bring pures to this server, we cant just force our members or contact other clans to open in a dead server, we already tried getting new pple and with the poor eco they couldnt do much other than pvm/slay for a while for actually nothing, hopefully in the future this server gets more active.
    And if any clan is ready to do some miniwars here we gonna be ready to log in, by now we will be playing other server just to keep our clan alive.

#chivalry
    Give me like 5 minutes to make this thread before you hop off, I want your feedback posted on it for a lot of stuff

Closed Thread