1. Offline
    Feb 2023
    #
    柊 new relic that adds 100 bank space
    病bility to turn off gauntlet tasks after buying relic to have gauntlet for slayer
    布enny donor skin
    病ny items that are in collection log to still come in chat even as dupes not just first time. (Still just for player who got it)

2. Online
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    A new relic that adds 100 bank space
    - Bank spaces will be added when they can work properly, this likely will be the same method as osrs, with a bond conversion rate.

ability to turn off gauntlet tasks after buying relic to have gauntlet for slayer
    - Several relics are being looked at to be togglable, this is one.

zenny donor skin
    - This was unavailable due to previous limitations, however may be looked at in the future with some rank reworks.

any items that are in collection log to still come in chat even as dupes not just first time. (Still just for player who got it)
    - Do you mean still pop up? Not sure what you are asking for exactly...

3. Offline
    Jan 2023
    #
    I think he's talking about the chat option that tells you an item has dropped worth x amount

SRYGTG

4. Online
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    The valuable drop one, ic ic

5. Offline
    Feb 2023
    #
    Sorry apparently my message never posted. But yes that one I know looking at my logs I've personally missed items didn't see on ground that I needed so having it pop up in chat just saying "you've received xxxx" so yeah the valuable drops come in game chat

Closed Thread