Oct 2016
    #
    you savage

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Boat View Post
    8. New forum section:[/B] Add a new forum section, where it is possible to make a thread that EVERY staff team member can view. [Private thread but that only staff team members can view]
    Some nice suggestions in here but I wanted to pick up on this one.

If you are talking about staff to staff communication, we already have that.
    If you are talking about community to staff communication (but other community members cannot see the staff you created) then we already have that too, it's the General Queries forum - only Overseers are exempt from that list on the staff team.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Boat View Post
    These are what i think should be added/fixed in the game:

1. Poison timers: Antivenom should provide 8minutes of poison protection and antivenom+ should provide 12minutes, like they do in osrs.[have not tested other pots but these give u poison immunity for like 30s or something ]

2. Killing monsters inside the GWD boss rooms should provide kc just like it does in 07, and using the teleport option should teleport you outside the boss room instead of home.

3. Relog to lose TB: At the moment if you get teleblocked and relog you will instantly lose the effect. It should be so when you relog either you have the same time left on the teleblock or make it so it starts your teleblock time again.

4. Killing Callisto with tridents: This should not be possible considering its mage defence is 900. The best part is that you get faster kills using a trident than with full veracs. Also take less damage. = https://gyazo.com/d011bedeeeaab8f4a01d2b87dc58a406
    Attachment 323

5. Dropping items in the wilderness: This has been discussed multiple times. My opinion is that if you bring something in the wilderness its your risk and you should not have the option to drop items that are worth a certain amount in the wilderness, so that it would denie the possibility of dropping your risk on telespot and teleporting back to loot it.

6. Last teleport option on wizard: Make it so you can right click the wizard and select last teleport option. [Quality of life update]

7. Bounty hunter target location: The location of your target should be refreshed every 30s. At the moment your target might show that its in lvl-3 wild but when you teleport to him he is at 50's multi, Or make it so that it updates every time the wilderness level of your target changes 5-10 levels.[ALSO MAKE IT SO IT SHOWS IF HE IS IN SAFE AREA! ''SAFE'']

8. New forum section:
    Add a new forum section, where it is possible to make a thread that EVERY staff team member can view. [Private thread but that only staff team members can view]

9. Trading to other accounts: This should be updated imo. You should be able to trade stuff yourself to your own account. It would also help the staff team considering they would not be bugged with pm's asking them to xfer gear. I do not know why it has been placed, possible rwt denie or what?.

10. New rares: The new rares obtainable by killing people in the wilderness should be made tradeable. [ atleast Black Santa is not]

11. Youtuber rank and Member rank upgrades:
    Youtuber ranks should be added, you should be able to applie for a youtuber rank. The requirments should be something like 5-10 QUALITY vids or 5-10k views so it would not be handed out easy. Youtuber rank should include all the perks member rank currently gives and show a youtube sign infront of your name in the in-game chat. Also make it so youtubers and Members could Yell every 5-10minutes. Giving them a chance of promoting their streams / channels without spamming help CC. Abuse of the ::yell command should lead in the disabling of the ::yell on that account.

12. Member Rank improvements:
    More benefits should be added to the member rank! At the moment it does not provide any benefits to player killers. Maybe add a 15% boost of blood money obtained per kill, also make it so the restoration pool at edge restores special attack for members.

13. Killstreak boost: Obtaining a high killstreak should boost the amount of blood money you get per kill. Like 10-15% every 10 kills. Example: 10+ killstreak = 9k bm per kill , 20+ = 10-11k per kill. [ i do not know how the blood money drop is estimated atm.]

14. Smtihing requirment:
    The smithing requirment in making a godsword should be disabled.

15. Risk in the wilderness: This should be changed. A player that has void,glory,dboots,armadyl crossbow,15 d bolts, multiple potions and loads of sharks in the inventory should provide blood money when killed. [ https://gyazo.com/4aa6c9ec0001b0c4079ac75011762e20 ]

16. Bank search overlay: If you search something in your bank and close the bank, the search overlay stays. [ https://gyazo.com/43671e18e78ca925d60a5f49dafdec7e ]

17. Chaos Fanatic agro range: The agro range of the chaos fanatic should be fixed. At the moment it will keep attacking you all the to the KBD gate. [ https://gyazo.com/4c48791b3bc87dfb81a103872273e6ad ]

18. Goat Boat: The user ''Goat Boat'' should be promoted to admin :]

I hope paladino takes a look at my suggestions, also would like to get feed back and your opinions on them.
    I agree on all of them, except the following:10-13 and 18 ofc The small bugs such as 16 will be patched soon i think. I also don't see a point of number 8, I also think that number 2 should be a priority

4. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    16. Bank search overlay: If you search something in your bank and close the bank, the search overlay stays. [ https://gyazo.com/43671e18e78ca925d60a5f49dafdec7e ]
    to add to this, same with if you Deposit/Withdraw 'X' and don't enter a number

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12