1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Anyone good at these sorts of things? Our last promotional video is quite old and could do with a refresh. If someone can and is willing to put together a decent one, I'll advertise it on YouTube. The only real requirements would be no copyrighted music and also keeping it unlisted from the search results would make it more likely to not be flagged, but that one can be decided by you.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Lifetime membership and it's done

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    London greedy as fuck lel

4. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    How about you host a promo video competition and actually have prizes. Dont see why someone would waste 10h+ of their own time to make a promo video and get nothing. I myself dont mind making a promo vid if there is a reward involved. ps. just made one for os-s.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Abuser View Post
    How about you host a promo video competition and actually have prizes. Dont see why someone would waste 10h+ of their own time to make a promo video and get nothing. I myself dont mind making a promo vid if there is a reward involved. ps. just made one for os-s.
    Any suggestions on rewards/prizes?

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Any suggestions on rewards/prizes?
    Lifetime Membership
    5 Bonds
    Free Trip to your local Taco Bell for a date with you.

7. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    1st place gets his account unbanned QQ

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Lifetime membership and it's done
    Sounds fine to me. It should be really simple: There will be a period of time to submit your own promo video, afterwards we either let everyone decide which one is the best or it's completely up to the Staff Members, all done via voting.

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I'll do one for free, just need time. How about a month, should give me time to shoot some footage and get a plan together.

Closed Thread