Quote Originally Posted by MING JIE LL View Post
Uhm, I didn’t have a problem with you but when you make things up it’s hard to defend someone like yourself lol. I guess nipsu found his new team member
Uhm, It's not making stuff up when it's real Facts, Cause we Found out about the key bug when me,zeik,amorphis went to ele , daney,fright,tipicio came to fight us, Zeik died, when the ele died, and the key spawned under him at home, I Mean you can call it lies all you want, Because you was not on at the time it happend.

But then again, it is expected people to lie for each other, When people are Found out.. Guess it's Sods Law, I can't Really Assume Much off you guys, Actually Know about Teh way the world works.

People in their mid twenties, Lieing about Real Facts, that's fucking appauling.

I'm Guessing Virtual Foe ( WYD ) in the FI discord, That I am lying about aswell ?
"Guys, Drip might be getting banned, not sure if its perm or a x peroid, For maybe abusing something ingame, Don't let anybody know i told you tho"

I Mean if the staff reads this, Especially if they spoke about it in their staff Chat. Leaking Staff information? fuck me side ways :/

You want to BackStab me, I'll Backstab You guys, I thought we where out the ages off Tic for Tac Clearly not Yikers.

Another note, I am not sure why you are bringing nipsu into this... He Has not commented on this forum topic.
He is not here to defend him self :/