Account Sharing
You are not allowed to share your account(s) at all.
This means:
Not allowing friends to play on your account.
Not allowing family members to play on your account.

This is a rule i think should be changed / removed. I understand why the rule is in the game but it should be the account owners own decision as it is on 07 and MOST other servers. If i have a friend(s) that i trust my account with, i should be able to provide him access to my account without getting banned. [ disable item refund on accounts that are shared if hacked ]

Why cant you just play your own account?
Example:
1. There are many different account builds for pking ; berserker pure/60atk piety/dher/voider/range tank/range pure/initiate pure/obby tank/obby mauler/1 def 75 atk/1 def 60 atk/1 def mauler/ and many more. Do you honestly expect me to have that many accounts? This is something Jagex themself noticed and changed in order to let their content creators and players be able to have a vast experience with multiple accounts.

2. I want to tb a kill but my friend is not online, so i log on his account and use it to tb. [keep in mind this server it takes time to train a new account and to get all the untradeables etc on them.]

Teams joining the server
I myself have been and currently am in one of the biggest rsps pking teams atm [ Aryan], and i can say its very common to share accounts within the teams. I can say with 100% certainty that every big or small pking clan does account share.

Use of Staff power

This is something i wanted to quickly comment on. I do understand not everyone might understand banter or the difference in actually meaning it or flaming someone. I have and know many people that have been BANNED for the smallest toxicity or verbal abuse. example: u dont deserve to get perma banned for calling someone a ugly 12 year old. Im not sure if battlescape has had the top rsps teams on it for a long time but its changed. The rsps pking scene is VERY toxic, and i suggest all the staff members to go read other servers forums [example : loco or oss forums] to actually see how the teams talk to each other. I hope this is something the staff team will talk to each other about, maybe mutes or perma mutes instead of a ban/perma ban?

Speaking Foreign language
I understand making it so u cannot speak 4n in home CC but u should be able to talk to ur friends with a other language. Not everyone speaks/types fluent english and its easier to communicate with their own. You dont see a country ban people from speaking other languages just because its harder for the authority to ''catch'' people breaking rules.