As we have had the recent update of revs, i got some suggestions:

- Add salve amulet to vote shop, tickets are currently not used a lot. Maybe open for more suggestions to keep the tickets 'worth it'. This amulet helps kill undead like revs and vet'ion.
(http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...lve_amulet_(e))

- Release revenants droprates, currently i think its stated somewhere that its 2x rs3 rates (can't officially confirm). Releasing them would help a bit.

- Since revs been out for a couple of days now and there is only 1 item ingame yet (?) i suggest maybe adjusting the rates slightly by maybe like 0,8x less rare. I think its good to keep them rare tough.

- Add new gold member benefit: Don't lose (but break!) untradebles under level 40 wild. Normal accounts are level 30 wild i think.

- Make the statue drops from revs be worth more at the emblem trader. They currently give 2m max. I suggest the new prizes to be around 5-15m ea to keep revs viable for moneymaking.

- The ancient crystal currently has no use, make it also worth a prize at the emblem trader.

Feel free to post your suggestions down below! I'd particularly be interested in possible additions to gold membership benefits and voting shop benefits, as those can be buffed IMO.