Im legit shocked how dumb of a update someone has come up with. Having zulrah a safe death since release made it a great way to lose skull, and people have been doing so since release. Now lets say someone like me logs on after few months with ancestral arcane everything but has a skull and wants to lose it? Oh yea! I can go suicide at zulrah to lose skull. I teleport to zulrah and nothing has changed, i click on the boat and press Yes to travel to the island to fight zulrah. I die to zulrah and suddenly out of nowhere my items disapear? Without any warning IN-GAME i have lost 1b+ in gear because some GENIUS decided to change zulrah death dangerous without any warning, and to top that i protect toxic staff , serp helm and b ring i over Ancestral and arcane, ags , acb , arma top, tassets. 10/10 once again.

Note: Zulrah is safe death in EVERY SERVER AND OSRS and u decide to suddenly change it dangerous without any fking warning ingame. idk how u think that was a fking GOOD idea XDXD time to perma log off this lmfao