1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Pre-EOC server. Gurantee a lot of guys on RS that are playing oldschool would love to get the pre-eoc feels back. This game is identical to the current RS. This is your server, be original and different from the actual game. People rather play actual RS if its exactly the same..

Graphic options would be a great start to this..

EDIT: Really hope you consider this. No offense but the pure community is on the verge of dying. We need fresh meat in the community. You saw how active the game was when EOC came out. Just give the people what they no longer have and theyll run to where they can find it..
    Last edited by I Are Black; 02-12-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Morris.
    Battlescape
    Outrage Leader 2010
    Immortality Leader 10 & 11

Runescape
    Outrage Founder 10-11
    New Pure Order Leader 11-12

When Immortality's Grip is too strong =[

<15:30:44> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση" pokes you: pm
    <15:30:46> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση": if ud nt go out
    <15:30:47> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση": come with us
    <15:30:51> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση": coz them man bring bare invites

Quote Originally Posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
    you wanna know something funny
    ur ranks beg us to help team on immortality
    bet u didnt kno tht [irrelevant member]@Pro L 0 L 0 L

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Black View Post
    Pre-EOC server. Gurantee a lot of guys on RS that are playing oldschool would love to get the pre-eoc feels back. This game is identical to the current RS. This is your server, be original and different from the actual game. People rather play actual RS if its exactly the same..

EDIT: Really hope you consider this. No offense but the pure community is on the verge of dying. We need fresh meat in the community. You saw how active the game was when EOC came out. Just give the people what they no longer have and theyll run to where they can find it..
    Would be nice but would probably take him longer to do this because no one has added other Graphic Animations to an OSRS Cache/Client, only 317 Clients running off OSRS Cache.

3. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'd like to throw in toward clans: is there anything that would get you guys playing more outside of the times you war, assuming you don't already?
    Yeah fixing the delay when you do a 3 way or switch to a spec weapon. It's horrible dont even wanna play regardless.

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #

I support this. Fuck an 07 replica. Pre eoc

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Would be nice but would probably take him longer to do this because no one has added other Graphic Animations to an OSRS Cache/Client, only 317 Clients running off OSRS Cache.
    I understand that, but this can be the breakthrough this server really needs. I'm sure you all remember the glory days. [Fact: Bs was doing so well at that time because RS had pvp/bh worlds, not an actual wilderness system. People played this because they couldnt get what they wanted in rs. This was the closest thing to what they wanted]. Just have to understand what the vast majority of people would want and think about when looking for a private server.

The state were in is completely different. This might be the only fix we have to cure this.
    Last edited by I Are Black; 02-13-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Morris.
    Battlescape
    Outrage Leader 2010
    Immortality Leader 10 & 11

Runescape
    Outrage Founder 10-11
    New Pure Order Leader 11-12

When Immortality's Grip is too strong =[

<15:30:44> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση" pokes you: pm
    <15:30:46> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση": if ud nt go out
    <15:30:47> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση": come with us
    <15:30:51> "ιOвѕєѕѕιση": coz them man bring bare invites

Quote Originally Posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
    you wanna know something funny
    ur ranks beg us to help team on immortality
    bet u didnt kno tht [irrelevant member]@Pro L 0 L 0 L

6. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    start with demoting your shitty worthless admins.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal View Post
    Yeah fixing the delay when you do a 3 way or switch to a spec weapon. It's horrible dont even wanna play regardless.
    That's determined by the server host, it can only be fixed by changing host/upgrading.

8. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Do I need to push this Jessie J idiot out of the game once again lmao

9. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #

He is asking what people want in the current server. He isn't going to drop his current player count to restart for the 50th time.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    buff elder maul XD

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast