1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    barrows rare drops r rlly hard 2 get I have 57 chests only two shit items..with row/voting/member sometimes well..atleast make increase the drop rates of runes and bolt rack make them like real runescape drop rates with mort hard dairy..cuz we r not getting enough runes this is so bad barrows is a waste of time

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Barrows rates are absurdly low for an rsps. If they're gonna keep these shit rates they should atleast add the barrows casket where you can choose between 3 items. There should also be a guaranteed loot every X amount of chests. It's very frustrating to do barrows knowing you'd get more loot on 07.

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    yeah man ive done like 120 chests only 5 items now that's so shit and im only getting the runes I used for my trident atleast give us more runes trust me im getting more runes in real osrs I have 3 dh legs 1 guth helm 1 torag hammer all shit items all I want is karil and ahrim im using all the benfits member/row/voting sometimes well I hardly get item every like 20-30 chests such a waste of time

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    https://gyazo.com/c3e4fd2c7f81e3384b6b17e0275eaab5

I went 112 dry. Then broke my dry streak thank god.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    At least barrows is worth something lol

6. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    lmao fuck that shit ill never do barrows again till they fix this super gay drop rate...even with the member benefits and row we have paid for they r not doing any shit or helping a bit drop rates if fucked up for almost everything not only barrows..btw row/member benefits r fucking fake drop rates I really regret that I paid for them. If they r not fake then why im going super dry for all the items im going for btw I got my whip at 1.2k aby demons kills black mask 323 kc and so many others even if its rng the drop rates we paid for like row and member should atleast help a little bit

Closed Thread