1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    Of course but the rate is ridiculously high.

- Twisted bow before would take you 25 hours through the boss shop
    - Twisted bow through raids works out on average every 714 raids if you get 30k points per raid
    - 714 raids at 1 per 17.5 mins = 208 hours for a twisted bow.

Can you see the problem? I'm not opposed to the items being rare but the rates are ridiculous
    You realise that since release, there have been at least 6-7 t bow drops? This is a faster rate than the number that would have come in-game from boss points.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    You realise that since release, there have been at least 6-7 t bow drops? This is a faster rate than the number that would have come in-game from boss points.
    Incredibly lucky RNG or your figures are wrong. I heard 2 t bows had came in since released no idea wher youve got 6-7 from. Regardless numbers dont lie the hours to get a t bow in your name is 200+ which is stupid.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    Incredibly lucky RNG or your figures are wrong. I heard 2 t bows had came in since released no idea wher youve got 6-7 from. Regardless numbers dont lie the hours to get a t bow in your name is 200+ which is stupid.
    I've seen at least 6-7 myself. "Slay4pwn" received 3 on his own. 1/17 raids is fine for the best and most expensive items in-game- you must keep in mind that this is simply the chance and not definite: you can get a rare drop at even 1 KC.

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    im with shar on this one

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    need I say more...?

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    need I say more...?

The drop rate interface doesn't work at the moment and does not show loot. Once it's fixed, then post it. My picture was taken before the last update, which messed up the interface. Also, I'm pretty sure I seen you receiving a unique.

Edit:

Before update:

After Update:

Last edited by sharingan; 06-24-2018 at 06:57 AM.

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think the drop tables is okey if they make it more common it will be boring cause every one will star getting everything real ez I understand your frustration cause I beein dry for a min all I have so far is a torn prayer and dragon sword but the point to have fun with your team and keep trying harder

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Less cry, more grind.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12