3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    im ready for this 24/7 again

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Aye great update shame I'm going to be a week late for the items to sell for big money😢

5. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    tekton needs to be fixed it shouldnt take 10 minutes for 3 people to kill if no specs hit crush weapons dont hit for shit if a defence lowering spec doesnt hit

6. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    but did u fix the thing where i exchange like 80 fire capes and don't get jad pet ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    tekton needs to be fixed it shouldnt take 10 minutes for 3 people to kill if no specs hit crush weapons dont hit for shit if a defence lowering spec doesnt hit

tekton took me 2 mins in a solo today with 1 bgs spec hit i think it's okay?

7. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    Yeah same osrs, if a spec doesn't hit it, it takes forever. Also, his attack speed needs a buff. But I guess he can make raids just have paper defense, no mechanics, make the bosses drop all the supplies you need, and then Olm. Since people keep wanting "fixes"/complaining, wanting top tier gear from low level afk pvm. I know it's a rsps, but cmon.
    Last edited by sex; 06-23-2018 at 09:14 PM.

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    nah f that tek needs a damn defence debuff

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Yeah same osrs, if a spec doesn't hit it, it takes forever. Also, his attack speed needs a buff. But I guess he can make raids just have paper defense, no mechanics, make the bosses drop all the supplies you need, and then Olm. Since people keep wanting "fixes"/complaining, wanting top tier gear from low level afk pvm. I know it's a rsps, but cmon.
    Raid 1 items are flooded from barrows brother tasks.. raid two items can be drop rate limited. Each boss got buff after buff and when someone's like hey can you revert that just a little, It's not hard just a grind.. People keep throwing a wobbly and twisting it to " wants no mechanics and paper defense".

Olm's timing in solo with location swaps and poison walks paired with every auto hitting 30's on void still just isn't fun. I'm not suggesting a free ride, just the ability to outlast the damage if I don't fuck up. You yourself said you run pots on an alt to "solo". Yeah, any nerf I want due to being a rsps is "but cmon" but buff the shit out of everything to make it a rs copy isn't a But cmon moment how?

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    -Add Dark Relic.

-Fix Dinh's Bulwark animation.

-Fix Olm hitting you with 2 different specials all at once. (Acid pool and teleport special).

-Add a longer timer to the teleport/swap attack. At the moment, when soloing, you have no chance to get to it if your killing the claw with melee and the swap is on the other side.
    Last edited by sharingan; 06-24-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast