1. Raids scoreboard + Drop rate log and more!  - 06-21-2018 #1

May 2017
    #
    Welcome,

I would like to introduce a few new features for raids.

- A raids scoreboard
    - Raids drop rate log in quest tab
    - Ring of Wealth in raids
    - Tekton & Lizardman additional rare drops
    - Bosses & demi bosses potion drops

Raids scoreboard:

The recruiting scoreboard at Chambers of Xeric home area should be placed with a Raids scoreboard. The scoreboard should note the following in 3 different tabs:

-Top 20 of most completed raids per person
    -Top 20 of fastest raids completions. There should be 3 seperate tabs for solo / duo / trio
    -A weekly resetting or non resetting log where it shows which people have received rare loots fom raids. These items that will be shown are: Twisted bow, Dragon claws, Ancestral pieces, Kodai insignia and Elder maul.

Raids Drop Rate Log:

The drop rate log is self explainatory for Palidino. It would be nice to have estimated drop rates of items being shown either per points of completions. This way it would challenge people to do solo raids on a duo/trio scaled raid and so on.

Ring of Wealth:

Currently the Ring of wealth does not work in raids when Olm dies. This ive noticed in 30 raids without using a single charge of my Row. The Row's increased drop rate % should ONLY activate as Olm dies, not for other monsters/npc's inside raids.

Tekton / Lizardman and potion drops:

-Tekton should be having an Uncut Onyx drop in its drop table like osrs does.
    -Lizardman shamans should have a chance of dropping Dragon Warhammer in raids. Would be a nice addition for some side hope.

-Potions in raids:

Each Boss room should have a 100% chance of dropping an Overload, Prayer Enhancement and 1/2 Revitaliations+Aid's. Demi boss rooms should have a 75% chance of dropping the potions stated above.

When drinking the Raids potions they should award a player with some points, I believe it scales on whatever you drink. Currently you are not awarded points on drinking raids potions. I suppose Overload gives 1.5K points and the rest gives about 250 points per sip. Potions should also reward points for each person who makes their own potions.

Final supply room before Olm:

Would be beneficial if all empty and scavenger rooms are removed so we dont have to waste time running and moving on to boss rooms. My suggestion for this is to put scavengers inside the Final supply room before Olm on the side of this room so we can kill them for secondaries, and so they dont interrupt us meanwhile we create our potions. Or optional is to make them non-aggressive.

IMPORTANT:

Add the prevention system of dropping own personal items inside raids. just like you cannot drop bloodmoney inside the wilderness. This is to prevent us from losing our valueable items meanwhile we drop stuff inside to make potions by example.

Thank you for reading! we're looking forward for more additions and improvements!
    Last edited by Mate; 06-22-2018 at 01:19 PM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Raids scoreboard - should work as a recruiting system as osrs and shouldn't be used as a scoreboard. A different object should hold the scoreboard. For example: the scoreboard at Duel Arena should be moved outside the Chambers of Xeric and contain the scores.

Rare drop rate log - Impossible, the point system decides the rates. If you have 10,000 points, your chance at a unique would be different to 9,000 points.

Ring of Wealth: No. Rewards are already common. We don't need a drop rate increase to make it even easier.

Tekton/Lizardmen rare drops: Wouldn't mind this as long as the rare drops are the same as OSRS (onyx). Dragon war hammer drop, just no.

Potions: No.
    Last edited by sharingan; 06-21-2018 at 11:00 AM.

3. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    I dont see how u disagree to almost all of the suggestions meanwhile I see no one else making raids suggestions lol. Obv when raids are getting coded further it should match osrs, the way it currently is that it takes a while for pali to perfect things so we may aswell have placeholder stuff such as receiving potions. And in the end nothing has to be exactly similiar to osrs, this is a rsps and bs has always been a bit different than all servers.

as for osrs recruit system its not needed here, you can simply get few people together in your clanchat and its done, hence why I suggested a scoreboard and such to follow peoples progress etc.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    I dont see how u disagree to almost all of the suggestions meanwhile I see no one else making raids suggestions lol. Obv when raids are getting coded further it should match osrs, the way it currently is that it takes a while for pali to perfect things so we may aswell have placeholder stuff such as receiving potions. And in the end nothing has to be exactly similiar to osrs, this is a rsps and bs has always been a bit different than all servers.

as for osrs recruit system its not needed here, you can simply get few people together in your clanchat and its done, hence why I suggested a scoreboard and such to follow peoples progress etc.
    Having more points - having more chances at loot. You do realise rewards are not that rare in OSRS. The fact that he made it 1.5x OSRS is already a boost. People are getting multiple items in under 10 KC, which is ridiculous.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Scoreboard/Hiscores sure, the rest no.

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    i think theyre all cool ideas tbh maybe not the ring of wealth idea but the rest i like

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    hm scoreboard yes and a better way to make pots

8. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Scoreboard and hiscore I'd support but the rest I would disagree, however some form of a raids recruiting would be great imo.

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Also disagree that potion making/consuming gives points? on osrs you get points for those lol... Almost any activity that is done gives points. hunting bats, or fishing fish n cooking, making potions and consuming them.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Prayer potions giving points would just make people make 1000s of xerics aids and revitalisation in the chambers. This could be a way that's guaranteed at getting a unique, which is ridiculous.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast