1. Hard Mode (Non-Ironman)  - 05-29-2018 #1

Nov 2017
    #
    I Suggest Revamping this awful game mode.

Maybe as a regular account with 10x xp, not sure what i would want to take it's place. But its basically a dead mode no one really plays it.
    not sure why hard mode can trade only hard mode accs and not buy raid items from boss slayer doesn't seem to thought out. just my opinion tho. Zzz

2. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Agreed. There's less than 5 active players on the mode. Would like to see less restrictions placed on it. At the moment it's basically hard ironman mode.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    It needs the raids items, but other than that I don't really see a reason to put any effort into it. It being dead doesn't hurt anyone.

4. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think the intention was to have raids completed shortly after hardmode was released to have REAL raid items (earned via chambers of xeric) obtained. Hardmode will be the only mode with unflooded raid items via boss slayer when raids are released(wya). I understand the mode is less popular, but I doubt it's because of the boss shop. Perhaps give hardmode better drop rates? Something that pays for the "hard" aspect of the mode (like the 742) possibly?

PLEASE, DO NOT ADD RAID ITEMS TO BOSS SHOP.

Closed Thread