1. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Possible to have a mahogany treasure chest used to store all clue items?
    Obviously as there is no construction this chest would have to be based somewhere in edgeville
    Used to store all sets of clue items as these take up a whole lot of space in banks.

2. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    gay

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Would be cool but I just made an alt to hold all mine

4. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Nice idea but people like to hoard so they'll have multiples of all clue items (which this chest wouldn't be able to hold, I think) and I can imagine this would be very difficult to implement properly. I've heard Mod Ash say on the stream that the code for these things is an absolute fuckin mess.

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Berry View Post
    Nice idea but people like to hoard so they'll have multiples of all clue items (which this chest wouldn't be able to hold, I think) and I can imagine this would be very difficult to implement properly. I've heard Mod Ash say on the stream that the code for these things is an absolute fuckin mess.
    Well, basically Pali could def write his own store option just like you can with the Bank, Shops, and even the GE.

Construction is the worst, and it’s mostly written in old RuneScript, which they would have to rewrite the whole skill if they wanted to allow more rooms for a player. Lol

6. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Well, basically Pali could def write his own store option just like you can with the Bank, Shops, and even the GE.

Construction is the worst, and it’s mostly written in old RuneScript, which they would have to rewrite the whole skill if they wanted to allow more rooms for a player. Lol
    yea I figured he could do a custom bank that only allows storage of clue items but tbh I don't think we should want to ask him to put all those item ids in lmao, it's just for hoarders anyway

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Berry View Post
    yea I figured he could do a custom bank that only allows storage of clue items but tbh I don't think we should want to ask him to put all those item ids in lmao, it's just for hoarders anyway
    Copy-Paste From Clue Scroll Rewards

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    I understand that you can make an alt to hold your clue items, but for ironmen etc this is not possible, and free bank space when the banks full would be nice. Plus the storage option only stores complete sets, so it'd be a nice interface to see which complete sets you have completed also.

Closed Thread