1. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Hi All,

I'd like to suggest updating clue scrolls to give herbs (Hard and above) as currently it's quite hard to get certain herbs, especially Snapdragons for restores. I know that Farming is possibly in the works at the moment and I do have seeds saved up for this but at the moment it seems like a few people are struggling with certain herbs and I think this would be a good addition and will further increase the rarity of third-age items. I know there is Venenatis that can drop 100 Snapdragons noted and that we have herb boxes (I hoped 10 of these and got 19 Snapdragons) but these methods seem a little too risky and blood money/vote points can be spent on something a lot more beneficial. I personally wouldn't mind getting the common/regular items from clues to possibly add some wealth to the items we get currently.

Thanks for reading.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Interesting. Maybe give other skilling resources too? (Bars, ores, gems etc). I support this.

3. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Yeah exactly.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Buy Herb boxes for either Bloodmoney or Vote Tickets, both are easy to obtain.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    you can buy plenty of herb boxes from voting. opening ckeys gives enough of skilling supplies

Closed Thread