Are they still a project being worked on? Last update released of any kind was about 3 months ago now. I'd like to get confirmation or discussion going on about raids. Current in-game raid items, boss slayer shop replacements, and up-coming theatre of blood. Personally I'm still excited for a raids update, and would love the extra content raids can offer. Are other people?

Seeing as raids 2, theatre of blood, will be released this summer I don't want this server left behind 2 updates of raids content. Will it be another boss shop addition? Or will the items be released via raids 2? (rather the latter, personally)

I'd like to know if people are still actively wanting raids as an update, or do people not care as much anymore and rather obtain the item via some sort of point system, instead of raids. I know Pali is very capable of such content, look at past server dungeoneering content etc, but without incentive from the people wanting raids I doubt he'd put energy into it. For me, I love new PvM content, new bosses to learn their mechanics, going up against the odds of rng, instead of items via pts.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.