1. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Are they still a project being worked on? Last update released of any kind was about 3 months ago now. I'd like to get confirmation or discussion going on about raids. Current in-game raid items, boss slayer shop replacements, and up-coming theatre of blood. Personally I'm still excited for a raids update, and would love the extra content raids can offer. Are other people?

Seeing as raids 2, theatre of blood, will be released this summer I don't want this server left behind 2 updates of raids content. Will it be another boss shop addition? Or will the items be released via raids 2? (rather the latter, personally)

I'd like to know if people are still actively wanting raids as an update, or do people not care as much anymore and rather obtain the item via some sort of point system, instead of raids. I know Pali is very capable of such content, look at past server dungeoneering content etc, but without incentive from the people wanting raids I doubt he'd put energy into it. For me, I love new PvM content, new bosses to learn their mechanics, going up against the odds of rng, instead of items via pts.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I believe he said if he doesn't get around to it he'd probably do it when Raids 2 came out, then again its Pali so I have no idea lol

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I mean it sucks that raids 2 is coming out and we're not done with the first yet, but I don't mind it tbh.
    I just hope he does something with the existing raids items (i dont mind removing em all), so not only we have raids to do for fun, but also the eco around raids items is good again + the general excitement everyone gets from wanting to be the first with the tbow or whatnot.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Raids 2 rewards to chambers of xeric

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I will love if he get the raid out soon never done it seen a lot of videos of it seen fun

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Raids 2 rewards to chambers of xeric
    Knowing Pali, this is something he'd do

7. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    incoming Pali release Raids 2 Before raids 1

Closed Thread