1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Mystery boxes seem far to overpowered right now. People spend 500-1b and pull out a partyhat. IMO 1 Mystery Box should be purchased through 2 or more bonds or removed completely. It's ruining the economy and depreciating the value of some of the best and rarest items in-game.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yes.

3. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yes, nerf the mystery boxes to the point where noone buys them anymore because the change of making a slight profit is 0.1%
    If you add up the total value of loot gotten from mystery boxes and add up the money spent on bonds, the money spent on bonds will be way way higher. Not surprised that this suggestion comes from you.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Cape View Post
    Yes, nerf the mystery boxes to the point where noone buys them anymore because the change of making a slight profit is 0.1%
    If you add up the total value of loot gotten from mystery boxes and add up the money spent on bonds, the money spent on bonds will be way way higher. Not surprised that this suggestion comes from you.
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about? People are currently spending 500m and getting 10b items. It's not a one-off and some of items which were the rarest (prior to boxes) are coming into the game in multiples on a daily basis. Mystery boxes were not designed for people to profit off 90% of the time but rather a gamble where you profit 10-20% of the time. Also, most of the items in the boxes have the same rate, e.g. blue partyhat has same rate as dragon warhammer or an arcane.
    Last edited by sharingan; 04-17-2018 at 12:04 PM.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    "Staking should be the only money maker"

-A staker

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    "Staking should be the only money maker"

-A staker
    Explain your point?

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Explain your point?
    I think it's clear enough if you have a brain.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I think it's clear enough if you have a brain.
    You posted something which has nothing to do with this thread.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You posted something which has nothing to do with this thread.
    Suggesting the mystery boxes are money makers, I think my post is related.

10. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about? People are currently spending 500m and getting 10b items. It's not a one-off and some of items which were the rarest (prior to boxes) are coming into the game in multiples on a daily basis. Mystery boxes were not designed for people to profit off 90% of the time but rather a gamble where you profit 10-20% of the time. Also, most of the items in the boxes have the same rate, e.g. blue partyhat has same rate as dragon warhammer or an arcane.
    Do you actually think that people profit 90% of the time? You are an even bigger retard than i thought before. Holy mother of fuck. In the end, mystery boxes were made for pali to make the server make enough money to keep it and his life running, which it currently is doing. You're just salty people dont have to spend 200hrs pvming to get 15b. and instead fund palidino and the server to get it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast