1. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Haven't had a shot at a mbox yet but after reading all this I wanna try lmfao.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    In regards to all of this, is the general issue being said that specifically, partyhats, are "too common?" Or is it more than just partyhats?

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    In regards to all of this, is the general issue being said that specifically, partyhats, are "too common?" Or is it more than just partyhats?
    Need to add more common items like Slayer drops, there is too little items in the box which has a higher chance of getting rare items.

4. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    Too many of the items inside the box are 'rare' and not enough 'common items' which means that the rare stuff isn't actually rare. How about adding more common items and a tier system? E.g. common, uncommon, rare, super rare . You know that boxes are op when half the server is trying to buy bonds at 130m each (bonds used to go for 50-60 max day before update).
    Last edited by sharingan1; 04-20-2018 at 04:23 PM.

5. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Make partyhats Worthless

or make them worth like 500m

and remove them from shops

and add them to Online store

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Imo Partyhats and 3rd age should not be in the boxes. The boxes need to be nerfed asap. These items dont hold the same value as they used to.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Partyhats are too common for their worth. I have spent about 4b on Bonds and i have gotten a green partyhat (which is 4b) and a blue partyhat (12-13bish). What shar said is true, people are just spending 2-5b on bonds and walking away with an insane amount of profit. I can give you 5 examples of people who have made way too much off of these boxes. I understand the purpose of these boxes and why they were put in the game, but at the same time they're ruining the economy. They need to be nerfed. I Wouldnt mind the partyhats having the same drop rate as the 3rd age tools in master clues.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes im high View Post
    Partyhats are too common for their worth. I have spent about 4b on Bonds and i have gotten a green partyhat (which is 4b) and a blue partyhat (12-13bish). What shar said is true, people are just spending 2-5b on bonds and walking away with an insane amount of profit. I can give you 5 examples of people who have made way too much off of these boxes. I understand the purpose of these boxes and why they were put in the game, but at the same time they're ruining the economy. They need to be nerfed. I Wouldnt mind the partyhats having the same drop rate as the 3rd age tools in master clues.
    Yeah, people buy 10-20 bonds and pull out 6-15b items.
    Last edited by sharingan; 05-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234