1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Speaking on behalf of those players when you don't have that experience yourself is obnoxious and falsifying evidence. There is absolutely no evidence to prove your point and until you can prove that what you're saying is true then I'd suggest not talking. You're making yourself look like a fool, once again, crying because people are finding methods to make money.

Nobody can be richer than Sharingan, and everyone trying to do so must be stopped!

Get out your own fuckin ass jesus christ
    It's common sense that more items being released ingame (at such a low expense in terms of bond value) only devalues them and thus worsens the economy. Stop raging, take a deep breath, a sip of water and maybe you will be able to think straight.
    Last edited by sharingan; 04-17-2018 at 02:12 PM.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    It's common sense that more items being released ingame (at such a low expense in terms of bond value) only devalues them and thus worsens the economy.
    I 100% agree with that, I never said I didn't.

The claim, however, that it is one of the biggest reasons as to why servers die is not only moronic but just simply not backed up by any evidence whatsoever makes the argument invalid.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I 100% agree with that, I never said I didn't.

The claim, however, that it is one of the biggest reasons as to why servers die is not only moronic but just simply not backed up by any evidence whatsoever makes the argument invalid.
    Then why are you seemingly disagreeing with the suggestion that mystery boxes should be nerfed?

For the second part, I don't need to provide any evidence. It's basic logic that no one likes to play a server with a garbage economy.
    Last edited by sharingan; 04-17-2018 at 02:46 PM.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Then why are you seemingly disagreeing with the suggestion that mystery boxes should be nerfed?
    Please quote me where I said I disagreed with the suggestion. I was making a point that it seems as though any time a new money maker comes out you get defensive as though someone will be richer than you through "new method".

You're egotistical about how much you have on this game and it's honestly sad backed up by posts like this:
    Hey idiot, you realise that I can I buy 10k bonds and double my bank?
    My original point, if you're capable of understanding it, explains that there in itself.

We can continue to argue, but you clearly don't know what the argument is about so it's best you stopped before making yourself look like a prat again.

Just merely calling you out on your bullshit. That's all.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Please quote me where I said I disagreed with the suggestion. I was making a point that it seems as though any time a new money maker comes out you get defensive as though someone will be richer than you through "new method".

You're egotistical about how much you have on this game and it's honestly sad backed up by posts like this:

My original point, if you're capable of understanding it, explains that there in itself.

We can continue to argue, but you clearly don't know what the argument is about so it's best you stopped before making yourself look like a prat again.
    You said nothing to contribute to this thread but made a comment trying to mock. What does that say?

Also that reply to Cape was in response to him suggesting that this was a suggestion which was not for the good of this server which I retaliated by pointing out that I could/can abuse the mystery boxes and double/triple my bank (instead of doing that, I created this thread to address this issue).

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Mystery boxes seem far to overpowered right now. People spend 500-1b and pull out a partyhat. IMO 1 Mystery Box should be purchased through 2 or more bonds or removed completely. It's ruining the economy and depreciating the value of some of the best and rarest items in-game.
    Holy negativity and drama on this post. But I'd also have to agree with Shar on this one.. But I do believe they just need a nerf on WHICH items you can get from them. Like Phats, DFH, DPlate, 3a items, and raid items should be removed from their rewards.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You said nothing to contribute to this thread but made a comment trying to mock. What does that say?
    I just find it hilarious that every time a new money making method comes out you want it shut down immediately.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I just find it hilarious that every time a new money making method comes out you want it shut down immediately.
    Not true at all, especially considering the fact that I was one of the main advocates for the implementation of these boxes in the first place.

9. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    While I agree that mboxes are op, I don't agree with removing them at all. I will suggest maybe instead making them their own donation rather than being obtained from bonds, making the price of them like $5.99 or more (people will still buy them) so people buy them for more in-game. This way, there wont be AS insane of a profit from getting a good item AND bonds go back to being the price they were prior to mboxes (100m for the people that literally only want to buy them for gold membership is insane).

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by misssy View Post
    While I agree that mboxes are op, I don't agree with removing them at all. I will suggest maybe instead making them their own donation rather than being obtained from bonds, making the price of them like $5.99 or more (people will still buy them) so people buy them for more in-game. This way, there wont be AS insane of a profit from getting a good item AND bonds go back to being the price they were prior to mboxes (100m for the people that literally only want to buy them for gold membership is insane).
    For this mystery boxes will have to be tradeable as they are currently untradeable. I wouldn't mind this either. Maybe also nerf the rates of items which are supposed to be 'rare'.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast