1. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Now since there are so many Dragon Full Helms in game, you can't tell which ones were dropped by mithril dragons, and which came into game via mystery box. Is is possible to change something so you can tell the difference between the two? Like the color of something on it or just something in general? Dragon Full helms were so respected to have, and now it just costs 250m and dropping once more come into game via more mystery boxes.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    No support, this is just why mystery boxes are flawed.

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Just because your boyfriend bought a dfh for 4b before mystery boxes doesnt mean the whole item needs to be changed imo

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rank One View Post
    Just because your boyfriend bought a dfh for 4b before mystery boxes doesnt mean the whole item needs to be changed imo
    This has nothing to do with my boyfriend, thanks tho! This has to do with the the fact an item was rare, then cried over because no one had except 2 people, and now it's junk.

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    This has nothing to do with my boyfriend, thanks tho! This has to do with the the fact an item was rare, then cried over because no one had except 2 people, and now it's junk.
    Just like tbow and every other item.

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    Just like tbow and every other item.
    EXACTLY!!! Raids items needs to just be cleared from game, like everyone thought, and raids with rewards needs to come back out! So we all can grind back our raids gear!

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    EXACTLY!!! Raids items needs to just be cleared from game, like everyone thought, and raids with rewards needs to come back out! So we all can grind back our raids gear!
    Pali would never do this. This suggestion would leave 10 players playing battlescape.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Pali would never do this. This suggestion would leave 10 players playing battlescape.
    Pali IS most likely going to do this with finishing the raids. Whatever he decides to do, the current raids items won't be the same (if even existing) after raids are done.

I'm all hands for deleting every single raids item out there so people have something fun to do besides boring boss task grind and I also don't think we will suffer a massive player loss because of this. +this act will more or less aid the eco

9. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Pali IS most likely going to do this with finishing the raids. Whatever he decides to do, the current raids items won't be the same (if even existing) after raids are done.

I'm all hands for deleting every single raids item out there so people have something fun to do besides boring boss task grind and I also don't think we will suffer a massive player loss because of this. +this act will more or less aid the eco
    We can only hope!!! And with raids being fully released, it should attract more players!

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post

Raids were supposed to be released 5 months ago and it's still not released. I don't think we should be expecting raids in the near future.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast