+ Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Canít believe BScape still exists  - 2 Weeks Ago
    Apr 2018
    #-
    Hello everyone, im Duds and the first time i played BattleScape was in Bs-Island (yearsssss ago). Iíve played alot of Bs versions but my best record by far was in the 2012 version of the server when i was the first player to achieve every skill lv 99, every Dominon Tower item and then i reached high total Xp and even max XP in some skills to keep the rank #1 (yeah i used to nolife in RSPS). I remember the amazing comunnity we had back in the day, also the best RSPS coder (Palidino76)... I miss it so much.

I just came to say hi to everyone and see if i still can find anyone from the old comunnity. I donít know if i will ever play again, i think iíve had enough fun in the RSPS gaming life lols... nowdays im 24yrs old and i work as a lawyer. Post here if you are a very old player so we can discuss some old stories and talk about old times
    Last edited by Duds; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:07 AM.
  2. Offline
    I love dogs
    Oct 2016
    Welcome back friend
  3. Online
    Overseer
    Jul 2017
    Welcome back!! I hope you decide to play in game when you find some free time as well It isss fun!!
  4. Offline
    Donator
    Mar 2018
    #-
    Welcome back, I also played way back when. Just came back myself about 2 weeks ago.
  5. Offline
    Feb 2017
    Bs Island r.i.p.
+ Reply to Thread