1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    I believe claws are in need of a accuracy buff the only spec it seems to hit is 0 0 0 1. We've even tested this in max vs robes and the same result obv we have spec'd a little higher like 10-15-2-5 or something but its no way near the same as 07 + i know it could just be bad RNG but to have it like 19/20 times there must be something wrong with them thanks for looking!

P.S Here's where sharingan posts to get that post count up :kappa <3

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm quite sure that it's defence that needs to be nerfed, not accuracy buffed. Most of the spec weapons while dhing will hit 0's 90% of the time, besides ags - like 75% of the time a 0.

Edit: I haven't been doing much other PvM bossing, but after the recent combat changes, infernos zuk phase seems at least twice as slow as it used to be. Anyways, pali needs to play around with the def/acc towards more hit potential, because I'm sure that people would rather hit more often than usual, than hit 0's and splash 24/7. (as long it's not like pure gmaul fights for dhers, etc.)
    Last edited by Amorphis; 04-06-2018 at 02:30 PM.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I think it's a little bit of both tbh, Defense may need a slight nerf while accuracy needs a slight boost.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    very good suggestionnn

5. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    I think it's a little bit of both tbh, Defense may need a slight nerf while accuracy needs a slight boost.
    I would agree with this.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    I agree def nerf and accuracy buff. pking isnt fun when its always 0s :l

Closed Thread