1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post

my question is why the fuck were u all just sitting there in a dd waiting lmfao i seriously had no idea you were even there i was just omw to scout revs
    Because thats what they do

Sorry Marty you are a great player lemme know if i can help ya sweety Hadnt been playing angel much but I have quite a few boss points, already bought 10 tbows too, so dont need them for anything as you know i have everything I need to play like i like

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Because thats what they do

Sorry Marty you are a great player lemme know if i can help ya sweety Hadnt been playing angel much but I have quite a few boss points, already bought 10 tbows too, so dont need them for anything as you know i have everything I need to play like i like
    im good fila already got the gear back thank you though

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    check your spies

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by LADYBUG69XD View Post
    check your spies
    Onfonem

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI MASK View Post
    See you online tomorrow for a quick smoke x
    Pipe down, your leader died to a skiller for 1.5b, imagine you. Theo can't keep up with me in NH nor Brid, i doubt a tb slave can too.

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Pipe down, your leader died to a skiller for 1.5b, imagine you. Theo can't keep up with me in NH nor Brid, i doubt a tb slave can too.
    Honestly please just shut up you play a private server 18 hours a day sitting in edge bank staring at your computer gaming monitor, also look at your forum banner how fucking autistic are u lmfao looks like a 10 year old made it on paint you little spazzy dribbling weeaboo and the fact you're using "yo" as a replacement for "you" is just fucking cringe lmfao shows how retarded you actually are.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by LADYBUG69XD View Post
    Honestly please just shut up you play a private server 18 hours a day sitting in edge bank staring at your computer gaming monitor, also look at your forum banner how fucking autistic are u lmfao looks like a 10 year old made it on paint you little spazzy dribbling weeaboo and the fact you're using "yo" as a replacement for "you" is just fucking cringe lmfao shows how retarded you actually are.
    U mad? You are 20+ yrs old, play a rsps, act tough on it (even tho u absolutely suck), ur only form of pking consists of d bow rushing at edge or tb slaving at 44s with 10 other people killing pvmers risking dhide. Get a life.

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    cringe

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    U mad? You are 20+ yrs old, play a rsps, act tough on it (even tho u absolutely suck), ur only form of pking consists of d bow rushing at edge or tb slaving at 44s with 10 other people killing pvmers risking dhide. Get a life.
    You literally just confirmed your defeat by saying ‘u mad’ lmfao big weirdo. We literally made you a skiller/pvmer. You are terrified to go deep because of us your completely irrelevent. Im offering to 1v1 you whenever you clown. Stop asking to join us, kiss my feet you dog

10. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    yea I dced and died to a 7 msb hit buddy great kill - you flame about that because it’s my only death on this game pretty cringe tbh

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123