1. Chaotics back in battlescape?  - 04-04-2018 #1

Feb 2017
    #
    Hi,
    As I guess an "oldskool" player of Battlescape, I really loved the fact that this server used to have chaotics. There was this minigame which you had to grind (took me like 20 hours lol) to get a chaotic. I would love to see chaotics readded to Battlescape and I was wondering what the community thought of this idea.

Besides chaotics there are a few other things that I would love to see readded:

- Zombies Minigame (This shit was so much fun and so original. It is shit like this that would (and did) distinct Battlescape from the other servers. And as it has been in Battlescape before, surely Pali can add it again?)

- Castle wars. No Idea why this shit ever has been removed from Battlescape, but EVERYONE loved this. Please readd it.

So far my suggestions. Will update it as I come up with more.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    oldschool has its own slightly more balanced variations of chaotics already in the game, elder maul/acb/kodai or tsotd and arclight all take the place of the respective chaotics, rapier is the only one that doesn't really have an oldschool counterpart currently.

castlewars was quite unpopular in many versions of the game, particularly when it lacked good rewards, don't see any reason to force people to play it just to get items.

zombies was popular, I'd like to see some sort of wave defence based game replace the current pest control, in fact it'd even work quite well on the pest control map and maybe even with the npcs.

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Jagex is releasing items through Theatre of Blood with items exactly like Chaotics.

I've been telling Pali for years Zombies was perfect because people would rather do a solo minigame or teams. Pest control is too boring and annoying. Zombies took skill.

Castle Wars is too big of a minigame for small playerbase.

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    really want to see chaotics back in battlescape but i doubt it will happen :/... the minigame for them was hella fun though i really enjoyed it

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    The items you want are already ingame or coming ingame (as Dan and Alex said). They just aren't called chaotics anymore.

Much like vine whip is tent whip, sol is sotd, glacor boots are cerb boots etc

Closed Thread