View Poll Results: Which type of tournament do you prefer?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dharok

2 50.00%
  • Rune

2 50.00%
  1. Which tournament type do you prefer?  - 04-04-2018 #1

Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm down to take the torch from brooksy and keep making occasional duel arena tournaments. The question is - which ones you prefer?
    For now I'll settle with DH vs Rune for the first tournament with the main argument for "rune" being that it's a bit less rng based than DH and it's cheaper, allowing newer players to participate.

I will be excluding nh tournaments for now due to the low amount of players being able to nh/hybrid fight + the huge skill disparity, which would make the tournament less exciting.

If you have any other suggestions about what tournaments you would like to see, please post your thoughts.

By rune, I mean this set-up. Bring, prims and torture can be provided, unless a lot of new players show up and in that case we can just swap them out to the basic dboots/glory/recoil.

!!!
    Also, I would like an admin to add a "Tournament" sub-forum under the "Official" section and giving me and Brooksy access to it (if he's still interested to make tournaments in the future).

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    I love the idea about a Tournament being hosted. I pref. Dh pking /tourny's but obviously i'd settle with with rune /welf gear.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    DCM I've hosted loads of tournaments so this isn't something new.

Also I think zerkers or other types of pures would be something cool for a tournament.
    Last edited by Miika; 04-04-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Closed Thread