1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Hello Battle-Scape Community,

i'd like to start a general discussion about Giant Mole, as most of you who defeated that monster may notice is, that it goes underground a good amount of times,
    so my question would be, if there is a possibility to change giant mole in a way, that you may see where it goes (arrow above the head/marker on the minimap), ofcourse that would make Giant Mole a whole lot easier in a way, but since it shouldn't only be a normal change, i'd like to think about the idea, of completing a Quest to receive that achievement.

Since Giant Mole is mostly killed for the Pet and or on Slayer Tasks, it doesn't bring much wealth into the economy even if killed "alot more often / being easier to kill".

It's a general idea and i'd like your thoughts on this one, also i have no idea if anyone else brought this idea up once, so apologise if that is the case.

Thanks, Chris.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Hello, Chris.

Just don't click the mole and you will automatically follow it to where ever it goes.

Your welcome, Amorphis.

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIII View Post
    Hello Battle-Scape Community,

i'd like to start a general discussion about Giant Mole, as most of you who defeated that monster may notice is, that it goes underground a good amount of times,
    so my question would be, if there is a possibility to change giant mole in a way, that you may see where it goes (arrow above the head/marker on the minimap), ofcourse that would make Giant Mole a whole lot easier in a way, but since it shouldn't only be a normal change, i'd like to think about the idea, of completing a Quest to receive that achievement.

Since Giant Mole is mostly killed for the Pet and or on Slayer Tasks, it doesn't bring much wealth into the economy even if killed "alot more often / being easier to kill".

It's a general idea and i'd like your thoughts on this one, also i have no idea if anyone else brought this idea up once, so apologise if that is the case.

Thanks, Chris.
    Fally shield 4 displays the arrow above the mole like you suggested, get one of those.

4. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Do fally diaries

Closed Thread