1. Couple HCIM Additions needed  - 03-25-2018 #1

Mar 2018
    #
    Currently there's a couple essential hcim perks missing:

Ring of life/99 Defence cape - Teleports you home if you reach under 10% health
    A way to obtain a +1 free death at zulrah once per 24 hrs - Daily gp fee of 2.5m? A one time payment of 25m?
    Being able to dismantle Zulrah items into scales

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Why is everyone dying at zulrah, wtf

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Support for ring of life, good insurance if you dc/lagg.

Lost my first HC for dcing at zulrah, but that was my own internet. However giving free death at zulrah wouldn't be reasonable solution though.

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Lost my first HC for dcing at zulrah, but that was my own internet. However giving free death at zulrah wouldn't be reasonable solution though.
    Just going off OSRS hcim, you can unlock a free death at zulrah via diaries.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    being able to die at zulrah and keep ur rank is a joke that diary on 07 is a joke lol

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    runescape only had the ROL feature. only feature that should be added IMO

B0aty didnt get his HC back after he dc'd why should you?

7. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    runescape only had the ROL feature. only feature that should be added IMO

B0aty didnt get his HC back after he dc'd why should you?
    Runescape has all these features, and I haven't lost my hc status? lol I don't care either way if safe death is added at Zulrah, was just going off osrs hcim content.

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hc Fe View Post
    Runescape has all these features, and I haven't lost my hc status? lol I don't care either way if safe death is added at Zulrah, was just going off osrs hcim content.
    osrs does not give you a free death at zulrah and it does not offer you the option to pay for a free death either lol

9. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    osrs does not give you a free death at zulrah and it does not offer you the option to pay for a free death either lol
    You can unlock "one free resurrection" via the hard western provinces achievement diary. As Battlescape doesn't have any diaries I just suggested a gp fee, any other suggestions are welcome. Again, I don't mind it not being added.

10. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hc Fe View Post
    You can unlock "one free resurrection" via the hard western provinces achievement diary. As Battlescape doesn't have any diaries I just suggested a gp fee, any other suggestions are welcome. Again, I don't mind it not being added.
    is it a one time Resurrection? if so it should be added and stay as such but cost a stiff fee of coins

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast