1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Hardcore Ironman mode has been released! Do you have what it takes to survive?

Hardcore Ironman Mode

Hardcore ironman mode has been added to BattleScape! This mode is nearly identical to regular ironman mode, but with one key difference: if you die, you will be reverted to a normal ironman and your current XP will be your final XP on the hardcore ironman hiscores. The server will also do its best to record your reason for death and include it on the hiscores.

Safe deaths: Pest Control, Fight Cave, Inferno, Mage Arena 2, Raids, Lunar Diplomacy/Dream Mentor fight, RFD fight, Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Clan Wars FFA, and Clan Wars Tournament. Having Gold membership does NOT count as a safe death: while items will still be protected, your rank will not be.

PK Elo Rating

A PK Elo rating system has been added. The default rating is 1200 and will increase or decrease depending on whether you kill a player or die to a player. However, Elo ratings ONLY change if both players are skulled. Your overall Elo is displayed on the quest tab and hiscores, but there is a second Elo rating that resets every month that may be incorporated later on.

In Other News

• Zulrah, Vorkath, and Grotesque Guardians are no longer considered safe deaths.
    • The quest tab now displays the total number of clue scrolls opened - clicking this will display your individual clue scroll counts.
    • The quest tab now displays your PK Elo rating - clicking this will display individual PK statistics.
    • Opened clue counts are now stored on the hiscores.
    • Hard mode accounts can now be traded bonds from normal mode.
    • Fixed crushing bones only allowing 1 at a time.
    • Fixed freezing resetting incorrectly.
    • Re-fixed player and npc options not saving correctly.
    • Fixed the slash attack bonus of the leaf-bladed battleaxe.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Palidino; 03-22-2018 at 07:56 PM.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    well I guess is time im gonna welfare zulrah for now on

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Thank youuuuuu for the bone update!!!!!
    The non safe death thing does that include even if we have gold members?, I would assume no?

4. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Great update

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Sick update, Rip to my Fake HC. Hello new game mode. xD

6. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Nice update, time to grind some actual hc.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Add sound effects please.

8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    'Zulrah, Vorkath, and Grotesque Guardians are no longer considered safe deaths.'

What happens if we die to any of these without gold mems - we lose items? cannot run back and loot from zulrah as its instanced

9. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    You cant unless you have gold you are safe, i tried on both my accounts one with gold one without and the account without gold lost items and no way to get it back...

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Hooray for hc boringman mode

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast