1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    "Voting". Your RSPS will be flooded with VPN voters lol
    they can vpn vote all they want, you wont be able to vote more than a certain number of times on a single account or else it flags and doesnt count as a vote, and there are no vote tickets, just a mysql table and an ingame shop...

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    they can vpn vote all they want, you wont be able to vote more than a certain number of times on a single account or else it flags and doesnt count as a vote, and there are no vote tickets, just a mysql table and an ingame shop...
    Not hard to make 10 different alts and use a VPN to vote daily on them.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-21-2018 at 05:29 PM.

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    OSRS? How are so many people content with the grindfest it is to obtain 99 range, mage str, hp, and quest a pure? (especially those that did it like me, and their account rots on rs3)? Am I just that lazy? I wouldn't mind playing OSRS but I work 50 to 60 hours a week and it would be impossible to get 99's anytime soon not mention forget about a zerker not doing all those quests again.

Maybe I am the only one that wants to oldschool pk without spending ages to get there, and also do it for a reward/risk rather than just to kill to say you are better than the other person.

We should Eco reset, and make all of the pking items vote rewards and pvp drops. That'll encourage both voting AND pking.
    You have to realize that pvp servers aren’t filled with players pking right?

Most people these days seem to miss the Pre-Eoc builds but the issue is Pking is old and most people boss on osrs. People only pvp on Deadman mode when they do $10,000 events, other wise they max at 60 players on the main deadman world and 90% of them are just skilling.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Not hard to make 10 different alts and use a VPN and vote daily on them.
    So mote it be, First place on all rsps toplists? xD lmao. but seriously it could be limited to pking if need be if no work-around for that is present.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    So mote it be, First place on all rsps toplists? xD lmao. but seriously it could be limited to pking if need be if no work-around for that is present.
    1st place? More like instaban from toplists.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    "Voting". Your RSPS will be flooded with VPN voters lol
    If they vote on a vpn if can be seen and put on a ban list (i know they do it with minecraft servers, not sure if they do it with rsps atm) before the vote even works, it says "you are on a vpn and cannot vote"

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    If they vote on a vpn if can be seen and put on a ban list (i know they do it with minecraft servers, not sure if they do it with rsps atm) before the vote even works, it says "you are on a vpn and cannot vote"
    Even then, it won't be successful. Look at "LetsPK"(PVP Based RSPS). Peaked at like 150 players first week of release because they spent a shit ton on youtube advertisements, now it has 20 players xd

Majority of people PVM not PK. Then again, Palidno needs to start working on PVP etc after he has finished raids and released it to the community.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-21-2018 at 05:39 PM.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Even then, it won't be successful. Look at "LetsPK"(PVP Based RSPS). Peaked at like 150 players first week of release because they spent a shit ton on youtube advertisements, now it has 20 players xd

Majority of people PVM.
    A real server advertises itself. I created Ultimascape, and Derpscape and with no paid advertisements. Ultimascape was first place on all RSPS for a few months in 2009 peaking at 140 players, and Derpscape fought for 4th to 12th place for a year straight in 2012 with 60 players online at most times.

Let me ask you this, could you spawn items at all in that server? I'm sure there were more reasons other than their paid advertisements that drew players away. I'm not the only one who wants to pk for reward/risk alive today and I shall make a server and prove it

YO Paladino, let me get Battlescape 2010 so I don't have to use P.I or Elvarg base please and thank you.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Thing is, the majority of the runescape community bosses. Like 30% PK. Your talking about old RSPS's where PKing at that time was active unlike now.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Thing is the majority of the runescape community bosses. Like 30% PK. Your talking about old RSPS's where PKing at that time was active.
    You see, this is the most informative post on this thread yet. Thank you sir. So out of you people (majority) that boss, what would make you want to pk? anything? What if I placed all of your precious bosses IN DA WILDERNESS? HA.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast