1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Your suggestion will not be taken seriously unless you specify how it needs to change
    Like this
    https://youtu.be/cxlSg5u6kyM

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

Try this.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Good thread!!! Bring back 500 players like back in the days!!!!

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Osbs View Post
    Can still make it how it was with osrs updates
    So the time Pali put into this revision should just go down the drain? lol

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    for starters add dungeneering that would be fucking awesome.

also bs was only popular due to free trade and other bs that runescape cameout with.

however i feel like pre eoc was the best time for runescape and if battlescape could go back to the way it was back in 2k12-2k13... would be awesome but im content and happy with the game as is right now too.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    for starters add dungeneering that would be fucking awesome.

also bs was only popular due to free trade and other bs that runescape cameout with.

however i feel like pre eoc was the best time for runescape and if battlescape could go back to the way it was back in 2k12-2k13... would be awesome but im content and happy with the game as is right now too.
    I'm assuming you mentioned dungeoneering for chaotics. We've already got the elder maul which is just a toned down chaotic maul. A toned down chaotic rapier is almost certainly on its way to OSRS. The toxic staff might have 5% less damage bonus but it also has venom that pre-EOC never had. The chaotic crossbow only had more accuracy over the current best being the armadyl crossbow, and in terms of damage we have a more powerful rigour than pre-eoc and damage boosting items such as ava's assembler and necklace of anguish, and there are better bolts (dragon bolts).

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    pretty much that era was awesome to be honest to many people ddsing the server to was horrible I feel like the server like how its now its cool will be awesome to have few more people that pk but im okey now my suggestion bring construction plzz:P

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'm assuming you mentioned dungeoneering for chaotics. We've already got the elder maul which is just a toned down chaotic maul. A toned down chaotic rapier is almost certainly on its way to OSRS. The toxic staff might have 5% less damage bonus but it also has venom that pre-EOC never had. The chaotic crossbow only had more accuracy over the current best being the armadyl crossbow, and in terms of damage we have a more powerful rigour than pre-eoc and damage boosting items such as ava's assembler and necklace of anguish, and there are better bolts (dragon bolts).
    totally right pali and dung would be cool just for the minigame aspect of it i actually really enjoyed the way you had it set up with multiple rooms with npc's and a final boss at the end.. was just a well put together minigame.. also rapier would be nice

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12