1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    At the moment, the blood money shop is useless thus giving no incentive to PK. I suggest re-working the entire shop so that players have a reason to PK.

A few items to the blood money shop could be:
    -Corp box removed. Add ely at like 5m bm- maybe more.
    -Raids 2 weaponry and armoury could be added to the blood money store, once it's released in OSRS.
    -Coin box - a box that give 1m-100m coins. (worth 1m bm?)

I will update more suggestions, once i think of more. Feel free to list your suggestions and i'll add it to the thread.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-18-2018 at 04:08 PM.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ely same chance as blessed? L

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Ely same chance as blessed? L
    That, but corp box at 5-10m bm, or just remove the box. Stupid having ely at 1%

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Blood money store could use some tweaks, but your suggestion is straight up shit.
    No raids items, nor a chance at ely should exist in the shop (there i can agree).

But so far it is doing what its meant for - pk supplies. I'd much rather have a decent eco, than one where full ancestral and ely is the basic go-to setup for pking.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Blood money store could use some tweaks, but your suggestion is straight up shit.
    No raids items, nor a chance at ely should exist in the shop (there i can agree).

But so far it is doing what its meant for - pk supplies. I'd much rather have a decent eco, than one where full ancestral and ely is the basic go-to setup for pking.
    I didn't really post any suggestions? All I said was raid 2 items to bm shop. Just a place where it could be because Pali isn't going to add it to boss slayer points like he did with chambers of xeric items and I couldn't think of where else he could implement the items. Bm shop should contain all untradeables (besides infernal Cape and ma2 capes), and maybe some high tier items but at expensive prices so PKing is actually worth doing. Maybe add a bounty hunter point shop instead of emblems giving straight up cash.

The boxes were just an example of how the Corp box shouldve been. But imo it shouldn't have been added in the first place.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-17-2018 at 06:13 PM.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    I didn't really post any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    I will update more suggestions, once i think of more.

I agree with Amorphis here.

The chance of ely got reduced due to it being abused as the chance was so high that you could make your money back pretty much every time

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Edited thread.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    No pkers care for ely
    The 1-100m gp coin box for 1m is pointless because with 1m points you can buy claws and easily sell for 100m lol

focus more on stuff pkers would use
    Make the barrows items ahrims dh ktop etc easier to get in bm shop.

Also make it so u get more bm per pk atm its literally easier to just vote to get bm rather than pk lol no wonder the wild is empty

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by XII View Post
    No pkers care for ely
    The 1-100m gp coin box for 1m is pointless because with 1m points you can buy claws and easily sell for 100m lol

focus more on stuff pkers would use
    Make the barrows items ahrims dh ktop etc easier to get in bm shop.

Also make it so u get more bm per pk atm its literally easier to just vote to get bm rather than pk lol no wonder the wild is empty

Forgot about claws being in shop, but the price for coin box will obviously be different, 1m bm was the price i thought of at the time.

Barrows is easy to get right now, we don't need them being 100k per set.

BM is not just earned through PKing, therefore ely wouldn't be too bad to have in the shop.

Closed Thread