1. Puro Puro suggestion  - 03-14-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Ok so I know several months ago puro puro was tweaked, as there were some issues, and also dragon implings received a change in the rate they give bones. Currently, when you go to puro you can catch maybe 5-10 dragon implings, then you are forced to catch other implings in the chance that more d imps will spawn. It's really demotivating seeing as we go through darts so quickly in the blowpipe, then go to puro for an hour and get maybe 100 darts. Can this be looked at please? I don't feel like irons/hcs should have to camp for 2 days just to get enough d darts to last 1 day pvming with the blowpipe.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Previous to the nerfs, you could get up to 2-5k arrow heads/tips in one imp. I think we can both agree that was a little too much. Though I do agree that the current rate of getting any tips, OR bones for that matter is fairly low.. I opened 100 and didn't get a single dragon bone

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    yes I'm not saying I want it back to how it was. it was obviously broken. I'm just saying like most things, it was too much. I've gone to puro probably 10 times in the past week, got less than 20 imps then no more spawned, and maybe got like 1k darts total. it's just a bit too few for people that actually need to get them. I just would like to see the spawns of dragons happen more often than the shitty ones. Yes I understand this isn't like the normal game but the other implings actually have a use on the live game (ie: eclectics for meds, aswell as uses for other lower-tier implings) but tbh the only ones used on here are dragon and the odd lucky. it would be nice to go there and actually be able to get what i need without wasting 2.3k per impling jar (which is ridiculous) on imps that don't give any loot at all, just to force spawn dragons, ALL for that to happen again after i catch 10 more. *end rant*

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I go and hunt dragon implings and have never had to catch lower ones to make the dragons spawn, They respawn on their own.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I never do it either, because when i run around 15x and don't see any more dragons, i leave lol

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    If you waited a little bit more would spawn, They do for me.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I'm under the impression that they have to be caught for more to spawn, is that not true?

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by har View Post
    I'm under the impression that they have to be caught for more to spawn, is that not true?
    No not true at all. I never catch anything but drags and luckys. Usually i get 300 or more arrows or arrow tips and 500 or more darts or dart tips in one inv of random drag and luckys. I have seen non drag imps change to drag imps in a flash so thought that was weird but works for me.

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Well the Luckys only drop clues Angel. But yeah you don't have to catch others to make Dragons spawn, The other implings can randomly change into others right in front of you also

10. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    abused puro hard when hc first came out. be glad its nerfed

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast