1. slayer ring toggle option  - 03-20-2018 #1

Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    Recently acquired slayer ring and attached an eternal crystal to it, very useful for teleportation but I dont want it to note big bones and shit. either u add a toggle option for noting the bones or make it so that it only notes bones that are either dragon bones or higher. this makes it to that I cant use my slayer ring to teleport to my task or else id lose my charges on useless bones. Thank you for your time

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Agreed - noting big bones is not useful at all. If it could be toggled on/off would really help.

3. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    Yes, we shouldn't have to waste charges on low level bones.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    I thought Palidino added a Disable Option on it?

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    That was row agro I think

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    There is no toggle option for noting bones with the eternal slayer ring. You get 2000 noted bones per 250 slayer points that has no toggle option but the row(i) does. I dont think a toggle is necessary just make it only note dragon, wyv and daggonoth bones imo.

Additionally now that RC is added can he add toggleable collecting Essence to the row(i) or slayer ring? Be nice to have an ore and/or bar one too but that would make smithing and mining too easy (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    There is no toggle option for noting bones with the eternal slayer ring. You get 2000 noted bones per 250 slayer points that has no toggle option but the row(i) does. I dont think a toggle is necessary just make it only note dragon, wyv and daggonoth bones imo.

Additionally now that RC is added can he add toggleable collecting Essence to the row(i) or slayer ring? Be nice to have an ore and/or bar one too but that would make smithing and mining too easy (NOT)
    You should be able to toggle exactly what bones to note imo. Same with herb banking. It sucks that it banks everything from guam up to torstol. Toggle is needed imo.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    You should be able to toggle exactly what bones to note imo. Same with herb banking. It sucks that it banks everything from guam up to torstol. Toggle is needed imo.

Ya herb toggle would be great too I know all thats an issue for most players, not me really with over 36k slayer points but i get ya

9. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    OH YESS! This would be soo much appreciated!

Closed Thread