1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Couldn't agree with this more, but also at the same time could see how it could be beneficial I suppose?
    If you lack the self control to 'run for the hills' and get cleaned it's your own problem. Staking = risk. Risk ≠ (chance on) reward.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    If you lack the self control to 'run for the hills' and get cleaned it's your own problem. Staking = risk. Risk ≠ (chance on) reward.
    The games already dead, it helps the server from going back to a 30 player base like it was 5-7 months ago. Every day I see atleast 5 people quit because of getting cleaned. Then again, it's Pali's decision if he wants to add it or not.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-14-2018 at 01:34 PM.

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    People just need to learn self control.
    And I just returned back to check out Battle-Scape and see If it's made any progress.. Seems to be the same shit going on... Hope something changes definitely wouldn't mind playing with everyone again.

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Ganj View Post
    Hope something changes definitely wouldn't mind playing with everyone again.
    Something what changes?

5. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    There is over 100 people online daily now compared to around 60 just a month and a half ago...

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    thats me quitting , Bye

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    if its an optional npc i dont see the harm. Ppl can choose to opt in or not. Ppl can choose to stake or not too but this as long as its optional would give those who know they might have control issues a safety net. I see players win big then lose big and leave. I have a saying never love a staker they always leave

8. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post

Agreed.

9. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by HC Marlin View Post
    thats me quitting , Bye
    byebye

10. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by zeik View Post
    i hope you're trolling.

noooo im done :joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:j oy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast