1. Swapping HC gold/items for normal  - 03-09-2018 #1

Feb 2018
    #
    Basically what the title says, I assume this is allowed?

Obviously I could swap over my items but wondering if there is a market for people buying, as alot of HC items are much harder to obtain and hence could be worth several times as much as normal accounts version.

Just a thought, maybe going to swap over HC bank and restart if I can

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    2. Real World Trading
    The only things you're allowed to trade on this private server and forums are BattleScape items for other BattleScape items; BattleScape items for BattleScape gold; BattleScape Gold Membership for BattleScape gold; BattleScape Gold Membership for BattleScape items. Punishments range all the way up to a permanent ban.

2a. Services: Fire caping, doing a quest, minigame, etc. are not allowed.
    2b. Non-BattleScape: Any sort of non-BattleScape trading is not allowed (RuneScape, Gift Cards, etc.)

You will also be banned for attempting such activites, This means even if you don't physically do the trade you would still face the same punishment. There is no expection or leniancey with this rule under any circumstances.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    2. Real World Trading
    The only things you're allowed to trade on this private server and forums are BattleScape items for other BattleScape items; BattleScape items for BattleScape gold; BattleScape Gold Membership for BattleScape gold; BattleScape Gold Membership for BattleScape items. Punishments range all the way up to a permanent ban.

2b. Non-BattleScape: Any sort of non-BattleScape trading is not allowed (RuneScape, Gift Cards, etc.)

You will also be banned for attempting such activites, This means even if you don't physically do the trade you would still face the same punishment. There is no expection or leniancey with this rule under any circumstances.
    Are hardcore items not battlescape items?

4. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    2. Real World Trading

Pretty sure this means its allowed then. its still in-game gp getting swapped for in-game gp.

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    13. Trading Outside of Game Mechanics
    You are not allowed to trade between the Hard Mode economy and Normal economy. What this means is that you cannot offer for example: "100m cash Normal eco for 5m cash Hard Mode eco".

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    13. Trading Outside of Game Mechanics
    You are not allowed to trade between the Hard Mode economy and Normal economy. What this means is that you cannot offer for example: "100m cash Normal eco for 5m cash Hard Mode eco".
    Ahh. Didn't see that one. If that's the case, numerous people should be banned already? Stupid rule, if you ask me. Just makes Hard Mode even more dead than it already is.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-09-2018 at 03:11 PM.

7. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Ahh. Didn't see that one. If that's the case, numerous people should be banned already? Stupid rule, if you ask me.
    Ye I think most would agree its a stupid rule

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrds View Post
    Ye I think most would agree its a stupid rule
    Isn't this sort of stuff allowed even on Real Rs?

9. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Yes, allowed to swap deadman items/gp for rs07 and also can swap EoC to rs07 aswel.

Any other server with this time of game modes allows swapping aswel

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Come swap at home rn, you go first.

“Logs out after you give me items.”

It’s not scamming, this falls under trust trades. Reason why we don’t allow it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast