No one.
    Lol

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    13. Trading Outside of Game Mechanics
    You are not allowed to trade between the Hard Mode economy and Normal economy. What this means is that you cannot offer for example: "100m cash Normal eco for 5m cash Hard Mode eco".
    I remember when we put the rule in place. I spoke with Jordan about it.

If the staff team feels different about it now then so be it, internally discuss it and change it if necessary. Communication is key. It sounds as though it won't be changed, though.

I still believe in the rule, and Alex explains it well.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan1 View Post
    Lol
    No, he's being serious..
    Last edited by London; 03-09-2018 at 04:53 PM.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    If staff member who is mming scams someone HAHAHAHA, just check logs for proof and demote/ban, return items? Everyone is asking for this rule to be removed and there is an easy way around the main problem identified.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-09-2018 at 06:22 PM.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    If staff member who is mming scams someone HAHAHAHA, just check logs for proof and demote/ban, return items? Everyone is asking for this rule to be removed and there is an easy way around the main problem identified.
    That is not the reason why the rule is in place...

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    The idea is to prevent that from happening in the first place.

It would also contradict the factor of a fresh economy, which is why many people started a HC, myself included.
    Last edited by London; 03-09-2018 at 08:50 PM.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    The idea is to prevent that from happening in the first place.

It would also contradict the factor of a fresh economy, which is why many people started a HC, myself included.
    It could lead to people playing hc on one account to get money on their normal account, which would bring activity and more people to hardmode tho

If you need someone to mm just pm me :-)

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    It could lead to people playing hc on one account to get money on their normal account, which would bring activity and more people to hardmode tho
    Exactly. People talking about ruining HC economy, what economy? Literally 5 ppl play it
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-10-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123