1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Ah I misunderstood, I thought me pruning the highscores broke the ordering. I could change the ordering, although I would need an agreed upon ordering for each skill.

I cant speak for everyone but I am ok with the top one being the first one to reach it and the others in whatever order. Bud has most of the first to reach 200m as he listed them before, and I personally reached Slayer, Magic, and Hunting first to 200m and maybe a few more but those were the ones most imp to me Bud probably knows any others of mine and possibly whoever else reached 200m first in the others skills.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    If the ordering isn't automated, but manually set, I not just only don't care about this, but I don't support the suggestion.

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Yea, we all want it to be that whoever got the 200m first gets the highest on the leaderboard...
    I mean ordering for the current players with 200m stats lol, most skills have 2+ people with 200m xp

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    If the ordering isn't automated, but manually set, I not just only don't care about this, but I don't support the suggestion.
    Can be automated, BUT the current 200m users don't currently have data for their correct ordering

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Can be automated, BUT the current 200m users don't currently have data for their correct ordering
    Well, then abort mission

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Solution: Remove hiscores

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123