1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    The highscores have never ordered them by who achieved it first (that I know of, a system was never set up to guarantee proper ordering), and I don't really see any way to start this late into the server. The highscores have always just ordered them in whichever way MySQL hands it the data.
    Last edited by Palidino; 03-09-2018 at 08:59 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    The highscores have never ordered them by who achieved it first (that I know of, a system was never set up to guarantee proper ordering), and I don't really see any way to start this late into the server. The highscores have always just ordered them in whichever way MySQL hands it the data.
    Bs before this one they were in the order they were received. Can you manually change the order?

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Bs before this one they were in the order they were received. Can you manually change the order?
    I believe I can order them based on how they were from exactly 1 month ago (last MySQL backup).

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I believe I can order them based on how they were from exactly 1 month ago (last MySQL backup).
    That order was also incorrect iirc (assuming that they want it 1st person to be on top)

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    That order was also incorrect iirc (assuming that they want it 1st person to be on top)
    I only just broke the highscores a week ago, so while a month ago won't cover everyone, it would be a start at putting some/many of the highscores order for 200m back to the way it was.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I only just broke the highscores a week ago, so while a month ago won't cover everyone, it would be a start at putting some/many of the highscores order for 200m back to the way it was.
    The hiscores also has this problem before I believe

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    The hiscores also has this problem before I believe
    Scratch what I said anyway, running the month old mysql database off my laptop, the ordering is going by userid after xp

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Scratch what I said anyway, running the month old mysql database off my laptop, the ordering is going by userid after xp
    Which is what the thread is originally about. They didn't "just break". They've been like that for a while lol....

Needs to be ordered by whoever got it first.

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Which is what the thread is originally about. They didn't "just break". They've been like that for a while lol....

Needs to be ordered by whoever got it first.
    Ah I misunderstood, I thought me pruning the highscores broke the ordering. I could change the ordering, although I would need an agreed upon ordering for each skill.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ah I misunderstood, I thought me pruning the highscores broke the ordering. I could change the ordering, although I would need an agreed upon ordering for each skill.
    Yea, we all want it to be that whoever got the 200m first gets the highest on the leaderboard...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast