1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    -Private bossrooms in places like Cave Kraken that doesnt cost charge of row. Currently only one person can kill kraken boss at a time because
    Last time I did this, everyone complained that it killed the main use of the RoW which implied a big bond devalue.

The thing with kraken is that only one person can attack kraken boss at a time. In every other bossroom, everyone can attack the boss at the same time.

-Trading Post/Player owned Shops/Grand exchange for hardcores. Very hard for new people to get hold of stuff
    While not impossible, would be quite a bit of work to setup the GE to support different game modes.

-Godwars cave in wildy for ecumentical keys
    Should already exist/work.

-Combining clue easy, medium, hard and elite clues for master clues (check my bank for stack alex)
    Current ways of obtaining clues may need to be re-evaluated for this

Why? What's the problem with how it is now?

-Update boss slayer shop. It is very bad for hardcores.
    Ideas besides drop/xp boosts?
    I've forgotten all the ideas i had. I've tried suggesting it many times before with specific stuff

-Explain better to new players that dont chose HCIM that its a mode where the exp rate is lowered and people can trade. There's alot of

It seems pretty clear?
    Idk, alot of the new players gets very surprised when they find out hardcores can trade with eachother.

Also look at Rare shop price at duel arena? I currently have almost all the cash in hardcore mode, and im not even close to the cheapest partyhat.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    -Private bossrooms in places like Cave Kraken that doesnt cost charge of row. Currently only one person can kill kraken boss at a time because
    Last time I did this, everyone complained that it killed the main use of the RoW which implied a big bond devalue.

The thing with kraken is that only one person can attack kraken boss at a time. In every other bossroom, everyone can attack the boss at the same time.

-Trading Post/Player owned Shops/Grand exchange for hardcores. Very hard for new people to get hold of stuff
    While not impossible, would be quite a bit of work to setup the GE to support different game modes.

-Godwars cave in wildy for ecumentical keys
    Should already exist/work.

-Combining clue easy, medium, hard and elite clues for master clues (check my bank for stack alex)
    Current ways of obtaining clues may need to be re-evaluated for this

Why? What's the problem with how it is now?

-Update boss slayer shop. It is very bad for hardcores.
    Ideas besides drop/xp boosts?
    I've forgotten all the ideas i had. I've tried suggesting it many times before with specific stuff

-Explain better to new players that dont chose HCIM that its a mode where the exp rate is lowered and people can trade. There's alot of

It seems pretty clear?
    Idk, alot of the new players gets very surprised when they find out hardcores can trade with eachother.

Also look at Rare shop price at duel arena? I currently have almost all the cash in hardcore mode, and im not even close to the cheapest partyhat.
    I could make an exception for the kraken. With the clues, its a matter of not remembering exactly all the ways you can currently obtain the master clue to make sure it isn't made useless (Say for example the vote shop had master clues. If the cost of the other clues is less than the cost of the master clue, buying a master clue directly wouldn't make sense any more). There might not be any issues in that regard but I would want to double check everything. With the hardcore mode, I think people read "hardcore" at the game mode screen and just immediately assume hardcore ironman. I could change the text to just say Hard Mode, but even then I feel like people would still assume that more often than not. Maybe the best option would be to change it to "Hardcore Mode (Non-Ironman)"?

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I could make an exception for the kraken. With the clues, its a matter of not remembering exactly all the ways you can currently obtain the master clue to make sure it isn't made useless (Say for example the vote shop had master clues. If the cost of the other clues is less than the cost of the master clue, buying a master clue directly wouldn't make sense any more). There might not be any issues in that regard but I would want to double check everything. With the hardcore mode, I think people read "hardcore" at the game mode screen and just immediately assume hardcore ironman. I could change the text to just say Hard Mode, but even then I feel like people would still assume that more often than not. Maybe the best option would be to change it to "Hardcore Mode (Non-Ironman)"?
    Clues can currently be obtained through slayer/pvm, crystal keys, blood money shop and vote shop afaik. And masters from boss slayer shop.
    Hardcore mode (Non ironman) is a good idea i believe.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Clues can currently be obtained through slayer/pvm, crystal keys, blood money shop and vote shop afaik. And masters from boss slayer shop.
    Hardcore mode (Non ironman) is a good idea i believe.
    I think my biggest worry then would be how much easier it might make master clues given how few total items actually come from masters compared to other clues.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    I think my biggest worry then would be how much easier it might make master clues given how few total items actually come from masters compared to other clues.
    To be fair all the items except pet is completely useless..

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Can you add motherlode mining btw?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12