1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Congratulations on the stake, Cape. Well done, as always

The 3rd age helm, Corrupt Vesta Long and SGS were not Coco's to stake, following what HCI Dietdp has said.

Anyhow, don't expect no hand outs as its not your responsibility.

Regards,

Paul

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by HCI Dietdp View Post
    Hey Cape,

As I told you in pm earlier this week, Coco loaned the 3rd age platelegs from me. I trusted that guy like no-one else but this is what you get trusting someone. Hope you are this fair to give it back to me?

Thanks
    Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlust View Post
    Congratulations on the stake, Cape. Well done, as always

The 3rd age helm, Corrupt Vesta Long and SGS were not Coco's to stake, following what HCI Dietdp has said.

Anyhow, don't expect no hand outs as its not your responsibility.

Regards,

Paul
    Nothing i can do about you guys trusting someone you shouldnt have trusted im afraid.. I wasnt even aware of this untill reading this.I risked my bank for it, i cant simply give it away.
    Last edited by Sexual; 02-23-2018 at 09:27 AM.

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    well played

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    You are just some greedy m...f... I even ask it nicely, every hardmode knows that those legs were mine, the only 3rd age legs in the game. I loaned it to him and I am even willing to pay you 100M cash for it, cause i know you risked ur bank. Please be a little kind and just sell them back to me, everybody happy..........

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    You are just some greedy m...f... I even ask it nicely, every hardmode knows that those legs were mine, the only 3rd age legs in the game. I loaned it to him and I am even willing to pay you 100M cash for it, cause i know you risked ur bank. Please be a little kind and just sell them back to me, everybody happy..........
    Is this where i point out how stupid you were for lending your 3a legs to someone who wasnt trustable? For all i knew they could be someone elses. I havent played in 5 months.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You should have reported the user for scamming you at the time then. Cape does not have to reimburse you whatsoever unfortunately.

I'm sure if Cape knew at the time that the item was loaned he wouldn't have gone through with the stake, but you simply cannot blame Cape here.

OT: Cape got ballz. nice one andreas

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    You should have reported the user for scamming you at the time then. Cape does not have to reimburse you whatsoever unfortunately.

I'm sure if Cape knew at the time that the item was loaned he wouldn't have gone through with the stake, but you simply cannot blame Cape here.

OT: Cape got ballz. nice one andreas
    Yay someone with brains

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    u still a pussy who got happy when u rwted bs gp for 07 lol

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Who are you?

Closed Thread