1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It has become apparent that more people are becoming interested in streaming. I'd first like to thank you all for taking an interest in the server and willing to promote it further. Even if you gain just one viewer from outside the B-S community, that's something you have contributed towards.

Some things to note:

You are able to link your smashcast account so that it appears on the forums page here (scroll to the bottom):
    https://www.battle-scape.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

If anyone needs a shoutout from a staff member in-game to promote their stream then just PM someone at the time and they will :yell it to the server. This will ensure that everyone is notified of you streaming and in effect, would bring more viewership (we hope).

You may only receive ONE yell per stream. Please do not ask multiple members of staff to yell your channel when it is live, as that's just as bad as spamming it yourself. Yes, it can get quite annoying - so that's why we have the one-yell-per-stream rule in place here. Well, it's not a rule. But I just made it up. Bitchz.

Happy streaming!

Edit
    Disclaimer: This thread was made when I was staff. The current staff have full obligation to overturn this free :yell as it never was compulsory - we just wanted people to get a bit more recognition because the forums alone didn't do enough and it's annoying to see people spam their heart out about their stream.
    Last edited by London; 03-27-2018 at 01:43 PM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It has become apparent that more people are becoming interested in streaming. I'd first like to thank you all for taking an interest in the server and willing to promote it further. Even if you gain just one viewer from outside the B-S community, that's something you have contributed towards.

Some things to note:

You are able to link your smashcast account so that it appears on the forums page here (scroll to the bottom):
    https://www.battle-scape.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

If anyone needs a shoutout from a staff member in-game to promote their stream then just PM someone at the time and they will :yell it to the server. This will ensure that everyone is notified of you streaming and in effect, would bring more viewership (we hope).

You may only receive ONE yell per stream. Please do not ask multiple members of staff to yell your channel when it is live, as that's just as bad as spamming it yourself. Yes, it can get quite annoying - so that's why we have the one-yell-per-stream rule in place here. Well, it's not a rule. But I just made it up. Bitchz.

Happy streaming!
    will be setting up my stream soon

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    I did, it's not showing tho

4. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike elf View Post
    I did, it's not showing tho
    It takes around 5 minutes after you go live to show up on the website.

Closed Thread